3D Buzz - Who Has A Membership and Is It Worth It?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Almost Tactful

Unreal Noob
Apr 8, 2009
Hey peoples! Just curious if anyone (I'm sure some of you do) have the $35 per month membership to 3D Buzz and if so how well are all the videos laid out? I'm contemplating it but could use some insider review first :) Thanks in advance!

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
3D Buzz made some videos for Epic didn't they ? The videos themselves should be quite good if they're offering a service like that. Note that they're in streaming format so it would be a good idea to make the most of those $35.

Almost Tactful

Unreal Noob
Apr 8, 2009
Understood, have you seen any by chance? I've seen samples but I'm wondering how thorough they are :)

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
I've never bothered with it, but I reckon there's a lot of good stuff in there. Pay your membership for a month, and download and save everything. It's cheaper than 10 textbooks covering those subjects when you decide you need it 6 months down the line.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Probably in breach of their ToS, mind.

Probably. I asked if the tutorials for UT1 could be made available again for download and something was mentionned about their current ToS.