Looking for a mutator,need help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

refsil

Mar 28, 2009
I once played a mutator,it gives player cash for kills and then you can use a key to open a menu for buying stuffs.And more importantly,it is very configable.
I *think* I downloaded it form beyondunreal modsquad(could be wrong through)
but I cant recall the name.Anyone know what is this mutator?Thanks

War_Master

May 27, 2005
It sounds what TacticalOps does but if there actually is a mutator that does it for any gametype I would like to try it out as well. I had the idea to do the same for MonsterHunt but if it is already done I wont need to make one anymore.

refsil

Mar 28, 2009
It is not tacops I'm pretty sure.By default,it can buy all UT stuff,and more,it allows you to buy friendly monsters to help you!I've played it with MH and have a lot of fun(kill monster to buy ammo and powerup is just so great....)

refsil

Mar 28, 2009
It is not nightedge,as I've said,it is a mutator rather than a gametype.Besides,the menu is very different than nightedge's one.