Deus Ex

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SimonDenton

Mar 23, 2009
Australia
Deus Ex is one of the best Unreal powered games in my opinion. It is an rpg futuristic first person shooter with many features. Google it, it is a great game!

:D

SimonDenton

Mar 23, 2009
Australia
I worked with the team making that mod! And I KNOW Deus Ex! Just conveying that it is a great game. If you are interested in modding it like me, go to dxediting.com

do yourself a favour and buy it for less than $10 and get The Nameless Mod and you got 2 games for a quarter of the price of one

Last edited:

KurtonTheMagician

Jun 5, 2008
I'm actually working on a mod myself, it's based on a comic my friend wrote couple years ago.

Plus, DX's modding tools are the first experience I've had with the Unreal Editor. :)

Blade_hunter

Unreal tournament mod dude
Jan 23, 2008
Is any people can provide me the links for getting all the needed tools please and I want to ask a few questions to mod for DX

Thanks