Let's Get It On stat

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

romero>cliffyb

Mar 13, 2009
no matter how many games i play online i cant get this.

Does it matter about pure/dedicated servers when it comes to stats?

oldkawman

Master of Your Disaster
You will have 2 different stats. Pure stats and custom stats. In game, goto community and then leaderboards. By default pure stats is listed. Click on server type to see custom stats displayed.

The most important thing is always, do not worry too much about stats. Sometimes it takes a while to update, so be patient. Just play and have fun and the stats will take care of themselves. It takes playing to raise your stats. The more you play, the faster your stats will increase and the faster your ranking will grow.

Shoot2kil

Norn Iron Boy
Jun 11, 2008
Norn Iron
This is the achievement where you play a multiplayer match in each gametype isn't it. Your problem could be:
Playing on custom maps
Playing with a custom character (even if you have one installed)
A custom mutator

Jan 20, 2008
New Zealand
Can you get any of the game types completed for this achievement? Playing LAN games, I found that I could only get Betrayal and Warfare by hosting the game, although the other game types worked ok with me joining instead of hosting.