Problem : Play-in-Editor losing window focus

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

sneh

-
Apr 11, 2008
www.grozmo.com
Recently when I play any map in the editor, the window loses focus at regular intervals (e.g The play window goes behind the editor, and I have to alt-tab back to it).

It happens roughly every 30 seconds or so - I also noted that when I speed the game up (e.g. Slomo 10), that it happens 10x more frequently, say only a few seconds between.

I've noticed that the small box when saving/loading/thinking appears for a brief moment when this happens.

Also, when I go to use something that requires thinking (hoverboard / enter vehicle etc..) it happens the moment I press the button.

This is frustrating and unusable in the extreme!! :mad:

This has been happening ever since the patch - I just wasn't sure it wasn't something external at first (ie windows or another program) but I don't think it is now.

Does anyone have this problem? Does anyone know how I might go about fixing this, or finding the cause / issue?

I use the editor more than I play, and can't live without Play-In-Editor, so this could eventually be enough to bring me to revert back to 1.3 (which I'd REALLY rather not have to do!!)

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
Until someone comes with the exact solution, I'm ready to bet that a re-install will solve it (If it is not a problem with 2.0). ;)