Titan Pack Teaser Trailer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Of course the pack is already out, but for those of you who haven't already given it a shot and aren't always pursuaded by mere screenshots, we thought we'd go ahead and post the teaser trailer that was released the night before the pack. You know... just as a friendly nudge.

You can also click on the HD button for a higher resolution.

Flak

I am Gamer, hear me Pwn. RAWR
May 26, 2004
Credit for the song goes to Rom Di Prisco. I'm in love with it too! Rom has a website at www.romdiprisco.com. It doesn't look like it's on the site yet, nor are any downloads available.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
It was the first track of the UT3 OST and I really like the remix (the UC2 one was good too).

Trailer is hardcore.

Flak

May 26, 2004
It's different Berserker. Listen to both.

Last edited:

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
Very nice trailer and loved the music. Definitely makes me want to play.

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
Yeah, I can't figure out if I like this version of the song or the UC2 version best. Either way, that trailer is sweet. You just cannot put a price on that kind of sweetness.

Flak

May 26, 2004
It seems you're right.
Still, awesome remixes.

I know and I want the new one bad lol. I have the OST on my ipod. Nothing like the UT Theme to get you up a hill when you're out jogging.

I scare myself sometimes :p

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
It was the first track of the UT3 OST and I really like the remix (the UC2 one was good too).

Trailer is hardcore.

That OST song is still in game, but unused...A_Music.upk has it

Oops not....but I meant it has UT title song in it, not that remix on OST though......

Last edited:

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I know and I want the new one bad lol. I have the OST on my ipod. Nothing like the UT Theme to get you up a hill when you're out jogging.

I scare myself sometimes :p

Haha yeah, I've got the Unreal music cd they gave away in the Anthology box or whatever and have found it's great driving music too.

Flak

May 26, 2004
Whew. That somehow makes me feel better lol. <3