Where's the titan pack?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Truzaank

Apr 5, 2005
The countdown to the Titan pack on the frontpage is over with just "titan pack" replacing the days to go. So where is it? How much more time before we get? Please specify the hours left? I dunno why, but I am getting very anxious :p. And if the link is up by the time I finish typing this, oh well :D

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
sometime today. It's 3:30 Eastern, which means it's only been the 5th for less than half an hour. Give them a few hours to turn it on on Steam for the rest of us (The server admins already have it) :p

Truzaank

Apr 5, 2005
thanks for the reply. So will this be downloadable through Steam only?? No torrents or other links? :(

offramp

bOfframp=True
Apr 28, 2006
Cologne
Well, technically it is christmas morning and i'd want my titan pack, but since "patience is a virtue" (who came up with that tag?), i'll go out running to take my mind off things. And to prepare for the first FragBU in years. I'd imagine you guys always need victims, right? :)

Northrawn

Feb 21, 2009
Fast Mirrors are popping up over the net everwhere. I actually already cancelled one Pack-download, because others were faster (Patch is already installed).

Just use google... ...I am not telling because it isn't released offcially.

Emmet Otter

I miss XMP :(
May 26, 2003
Home of the NHL Devils
Visit site
- Breaking News - Epics Unreal Titan pack is lost!! -

Today when epic decided to release the titan pack which was to be transported by keychain USB stick, vice president Mark Rein lost it while making a mcdonalds run in celebration for the packs release. When asked 'WTF he did with it!?!?!' his reply was, "Guys, I don't know!! I had a bunch of mcdonalds bags in my hands and couldnt open the door. This old lady was kind to offer help so I gave her the keys"

Last edited:

Joker_1124

Yea, I finally stopped lurking
Nov 21, 2008
Southern California

Today when epic decided to release the titan pack which was to be transported by keychain USB stick, vice president Mark Rein lost it while making a mcdonalds run in celebration for the packs release. When asked 'WTF he did with it!?!?!' his reply was, "Guys, I don't know!! I had a bunch of mcdonalds bags in my hands and couldnt open the door. This old lady was kind to offer help so I gave her the keys"

Well Titan is released, and Yes I got the sarcasm. I must say this post wins the internet. :lol:

Last edited:

dirtyharry

Jun 11, 2008
Massachusetts

Love it !!