can you install crossfire on ut2004 demo

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

daveyblaze

Mar 5, 2009
Im broke and dont have the money to buy ut 2004 to install crossfire... i have a mac laptop and was wondering if there were any alternatives to buying the game... i saw crossfire and it looks really fun i thought it was free but then i found out that you had to have ut... then i found out it was 40$... if anyone has any suggestions i would appreciate your help.. thanks.... and no i dont have a job so please spare me i just wanna play crossfire.

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
Something tells me you're not really sure what you're talking about. The only "crossfire" I know about is ATI's multi video card technology.

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
Or is it the Crossfire Onslaught map, or maybe Tactical Ops: Crossfire (I'm guessing this is the most likely). Either way, the game is no way near $40 - you can get it on Steam for $15 (I think) and at retail ought to be less than that.

Joker_1124

Yea, I finally stopped lurking
Nov 21, 2008
Southern California
Or is it the Crossfire Onslaught map, or maybe Tactical Ops: Crossfire (I'm guessing this is the most likely). Either way, the game is no way near $40 - you can get it on Steam for $15 (I think) and at retail ought to be less than that.

He is on a Mac Laptop.

I don't think steam is availible for Mac, also mac games have allways had their prices stay high way after the game is released.

As a matter of fact it was just 3 weeks ago, I saw Battlefield 2142 for mac still at 40 dollars at a local best buy when its been out allmost a year.