XMP

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

<3gerbil<3

Mar 4, 2009
Where is everyone? You beg for ppl to play, I spend hours setting **** up, show up on wednesday night, drag snake into this, and nobody is here? What kind of **** is that?

Get it right, XMP night is WEDNESDAY NIGHT

jackrabbit

May 9, 2008
I recently bought anthology boxset and got Unreal II. I'm download XMP and i'll make sure to catch you guys next wed

Mar 6, 2004
Where is everyone? You beg for ppl to play, I spend hours setting **** up, show up on wednesday night, drag snake into this, and nobody is here? What kind of **** is that?

Get it right, XMP night is WEDNESDAY NIGHT

Nobody has shown up in over a month because chaptor 1 server has been down a while, it's back up but nobody shows up on Wednesdays anymore. It's random days now, mostly mornings EST and euros are on.

<3gerbil<3

Mar 4, 2009
Yes killer, lies. Last wednesday it was snake drunken xknifed and yours truly with thumbs in ass.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I showed up, but nobody joined....

Mar 6, 2004
lies killer. for the last three weeks ppl have been there, not many but some. we had to go to survivor server and eq's server.

I always check a few times in the hours, all servers have been empty for a month now when i check on Wednesdays.

Jen

Mar 10, 2009
I am having trouble connecting to the master server ms.aybab2u.com. I downloaded the community pack and installed the community bonus map pack. Tried changing the .ini file as told by previous people here in the forum and nothing. Tried the WebUpdate, still failed to connect.

Any help will be appreciated.

BlueX

Soldier
Nov 21, 2004
www.nightfallsnow.com
I am having trouble connecting to the master server ms.aybab2u.com. I downloaded the community pack and installed the community bonus map pack. Tried changing the .ini file as told by previous people here in the forum and nothing. Tried the WebUpdate, still failed to connect.

Any help will be appreciated.

so u went to options > game > change master server > webupdate?