DM-Meridian Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
It's always exciting to see a new release from Luv Studd - and this one just happens to be his fiftieth! The idea behind DM-Meridian grew out of a forum thread in which the topic of "what makes a good gameplay map" was discussed. The pictures (below) look great, so download it and see what you think!

nELsOn

bSnakeCastShadow = True
Aug 18, 2005
on a plane
www.nelsonmaps.wordpress.com
fiftieth?! :eek:
congratulations, man!

i don't know about those colors. looks a bit purple but i can't think of a single one of your maps i played (apparently i haven't played 'em all, though) that didn't have a cool floorplan so i'm already downloading ;)

cosmix

XoXo
May 20, 2006
Germany
Colors and style looks very UT2004ish and 'clean' what is very nice. Don't know the thread but I like the idea to form a map out of all the postings and suggestions.
Ah ya, and 50 is an amazing score!