UE3 - UT3 The Myriad (Sci-Fi, Unreal Mod)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Myriad.Mod

Feb 22, 2009
Hey There!

This is Marty Marcus from Evasive-Games which is serious modding group, And we are currently seeking professional Concept Artists/3D Modelers/Level Designers. We are a mature team ages ranging 18+ and we are serious in what we do. We are all wanting to start a career in the gaming industry.

The mod we're currently working on is called "The Myriad". It is a Modern day, FPS, Sci-Fi based mod for the Unreal Engine.

Its about a machine race that is vindictive of organic life, and in the process of destroying all life on earth they get blasted with an EMP pulse from the impact of the asteroid that kills off all of the dinosaurs. They get disabled and lay dormant until one is awaken years later. by a German archaeological team. Then years later you jump to a solider fighting in Vietnam where you end up falling through a tunnel and it fast forwards to the future in Siberia where you are playing the son of that solider in Vietnam. And in that time frame you begin to be suspicious of your brothers actions and you come to find out his secret. You then jump back to the past in Vietnam where you fell into that hole and a cut scene plays of the solider finding a little boy who is the suspicious brother who ends up being The Myriad all along.

That is currently the first episode. The Myriad will be an episodic mod.

We currently have 6 people working on the team

2 3D modelers

2 Level Designers

1 Concept Artist

Project lead/GFX Artist - Me

If you require any more information please reply here, pm me, or even send me an email at,

myriad.mod@gmail.com

Last edited:

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Good luck, but this mod is so riddled with inconsistencies it's difficult to understand what's happening. Partly because you have created a machine race that is somehow so stupid they can't see a massive asteroid bearing down on them. Also, they're so bitter about organic life that they're killing dinosaurs? Really?

I would suggest that you add a position opening that you badly need: WRITER.

~Jason

Myriad.Mod

Feb 22, 2009
we do not badly need a writer we have a great story but that's just a short description. It may not every tiny little detail about whats going on but its there.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Oh geez, I finally remembered where I've seen this mod before. You got laughed off a HL2 modding site a month or so ago. I believe it was because you were trying to pretend that you were a professional mod (with a CEO and everything) and you wouldn't show any work until after someone had done an asset test.

Also, I've seen your machinema, guys. You need a writer.

Still, good luck.

~Jason