PDA

View Full Version : UT2Vote58

ProAsm
14th Feb 2009, 04:31 PM
UT2Vote 59 - Released February 2009

Name: UT2Vote
Version: 5.9
Description: A Voting mutator for UT2004
Comments: Over 50 Games can be configured and over 50 odd Mutators. Clan Match and Warmup options also available with Game Setup options. Extensive Admin options also available to configure each Game seperately.
Credits: ProAsm & Team - Socke, [PHX]Big_Deal, Assraker, PoW, Imaginos, frogger, sh0V3l, hmishima, Mephisto, tuco, CvRoy, Nikki, De$tiNy, Yakomo
UT2Vote Website: http://www.proasm.com
UT2Vote58 Download: http://www.proasm.com/files/ut/UT2Vote59.zip
UT2Vote Team Support Forum: http://forums.beyondunreal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=501

Changes and Fixes in UT2Vote59
1. Ghost Maps.
Fixed the problem with several ghost maps app-earing on the client New and Top menus.

Changes and Fixes in UT2Vote58
As there were several small bug reports and some requests we updated the mod to include these as follows:

1. Unban Player.
Fixed the Unban Player bug in the Kick Menu.

2. Counter overlap.
Fixed where the UT2Vote image was overlapping the counter.

3. Unban Button.
Fixed the unban button changing incorrectly in the banlist.

4. Console Commands.
Fixed the console commands to be more compatible with AntiTcc 2009.

5. Silent SpecSpy.
Added Silent SpecSpy for the Admin.
Basically if the spectator is an Admin, the player will not be told he is being watched.

6. Ban Players.
Added the option for a Semi Admin to ban players.
Please not this is an addition to the ini file and needs to be added as follows:

[UT2Vote59.UT2VoteSemiAdmin]
SemiAdmin=(Password="None",SwitchMaps=False,SwitchMuts=False,SwitchGames=False,KickPlayers=False,BanPlayers=False,GamePassword =False)

7. Pause Game.
Added so a Semi Admin can now Pause / Unpause a game.

A special thanks to Socke and Big_Deal for the testing of UT2Vote58/9.

http://www.proasm.com/files/ut/UT2Vote59.zip

ProAsm

tdw-socke
16th Feb 2009, 03:35 AM
Thanks ProAsm and nice new avatar :)

We must admit, that we 2 testers couldn't test really everything. We focussed on the changes, but it might be possible, that the concole-command changes have impacts on other things, we didn't find.

So feel free to post your discoveries ;)

[PHX]Big_Deal
16th Feb 2009, 05:18 AM
Yes, Socke have right...so long it runs without any probs on my server.

Carpe Diem
23rd Mar 2009, 11:59 AM
Don't know if this is the right spot to post this, but is a "best fit" for what is available...

Trying to get the VoteMapCheck section functioning, and unsure of how it actually works.

Set bMapChecks=true

Added map parameters;

[UT2Vote59.UT2VoteMapCheck]
CheckMap=(MapName="DM-Contrast",MinPlayers=8,MaxPlayers=20,GoalScore=10,TimeLimit=10)

Booted server up, hopped on alone (with one bot) and voted to map "DM-Contrast"...

I expected that UT2Vote would either not allow the map to be voted, or would come up with some sort of messaging indicating an in-sufficient player count ?

help, and thanks.

ProAsm
24th Mar 2009, 02:38 AM
Mapcheck does not relate to Bots.
We had it like that in the beginning but people complained that maps could not be tested etc using a Bot so instead of counting Bots/Players/etc we made it relate to Players only.
Also make sure you are not logged on as any sort of admin as that too, over rides everything.

Carpe Diem
24th Mar 2009, 09:54 AM
Thanks PA...

The Bot was just... hmm.. there ? :) Server is set for one bot. My line of reasoning was this, I was one player, so I should not have been able to vote a "minplayers=8" map in; is that correct ? I will try it again today but I am sure I was not logged on as an admin. Stay tooned...

[edit]

Ok, all confirmed... will not work.

If I set MapChecks=True and a map (Contrast in my example) to MinPlayers=10, I expect to NOT be able to vote that map in unless there are 11 players on the server... is that the right expectation for UT2Votes functionality ?

I tested it alone, and was able to vote it in (not logged in as admin). :(

[edit edit]

Ok, I'm a dumb-ass. I didn't realize that the maps would not show up at all if the player count was not high enough. Now I see that is the case. Sorry.

Carpe Diem
7th May 2009, 10:54 AM
So we went through our entire "garage" of maps, created a sizing for every single one. Added them all to the [UT2Vote59.UT2VoteMapCheck] section as per this example...

CheckMap=(MapName=“DM_Flight Unleashed",MinPlayers=12,MaxPlayers=20,GoalScore=10,TimeLimit=45)

ensured that bMapChecks=True in the [UT2Vote59.UT2VoteIniOnly] section.

When I am the only player on the server, I can still vote any map I want (not logged in) when I expect to only be able to get on a map where MinPlayers=1.

helllp ??

NEGATIVE-0[SM]
10th May 2009, 10:46 AM
I have a question for you? What happens when 2 players are on? Can you still vote for any map? I see his point ProAsm... But I look at it this way... UT2Vote is set up for Servers having more than one player. Am I correct?

ProAsm
12th May 2009, 12:20 AM
Correct, as I said before, Bots do not come into the calculation.
When only 1 player is on a server, the game gets treated like a Instant Action game.
You need 3 or more players for this function to kick in.

Carpe Diem
12th May 2009, 08:45 AM
Correct, as I said before, Bots do not come into the calculation.
When only 1 player is on a server, the game gets treated like a Instant Action game.
You need 3 or more players for this function to kick in.

ahhhhhh- HA ! Ok, damn... wish I had known that before I pulled what hair I have left out over this :lol:

I will run it live later on today and hopefully, it will work.

thanks

Carpe Diem
8th Jun 2009, 09:46 AM
We still cannot get the server population/maps available function working. Here are the settings we have:

[UT2Vote59.UT2VoteIniOnly]
NewMapButnText=
NewMapMenuText=
bDisplayRec=True
bDisMapCon=False
bDetectUTComp=True
bNoClientWarn=False
bNoPlayerMute=False
bNoCenterMesg=False
bUseRandomMap=True
bUseRndMapList=False
bSortOpinion=True
bWeaponStill=False
bSpectatorSpy=False
bMapCheckSpecs=True
bGameRepeatLimit=False
bMapChecks=True
BanMinLevs=5
BanMaxLevs=99
MapListSort=0
WaitForLevel=60

It is easiest to see it "not working" when we have 10-20 players on the server; the following maps are available to be voted...

CheckMap=(MapName=“DM-1on1-Albatross",MinPlayers=1,MaxPlayers=6,GoalScore=10,TimeLimit=45)
CheckMap=(MapName=“DM-1on1-Alpu3",MinPlayers=1,MaxPlayers=6,GoalScore=10,TimeLimit=45)
CheckMap=(MapName=“DM-1on1-Argel",MinPlayers=1,MaxPlayers=6,GoalScore=10,TimeLimit=45)
CheckMap=(MapName=“DM-1on1-Crash",MinPlayers=1,MaxPlayers=6,GoalScore=10,TimeLimit=45)
CheckMap=(MapName=“DM-1on1-Desolation",MinPlayers=1,MaxPlayers=6,GoalScore=10,TimeLimit=45)
CheckMap=(MapName=“DM-1on1-GardenOfStone",MinPlayers=1,MaxPlayers=6,GoalScore=10,TimeLimit=45)
CheckMap=(MapName=“DM-1on1-Idoma",MinPlayers=1,MaxPlayers=6,GoalScore=10,TimeLimit=45)
CheckMap=(MapName=“DM-1on1-Idrus-due",MinPlayers=1,MaxPlayers=6,GoalScore=10,TimeLimit=45)
CheckMap=(MapName=“DM-1on1-Incuvasion",MinPlayers=1,MaxPlayers=6,GoalScore=10,TimeLimit=45)
CheckMap=(MapName=“DM-1on1-Irondust-Fix",MinPlayers=1,MaxPlayers=6,GoalScore=10,TimeLimit=45)
CheckMap=(MapName=“DM-1on1-Lacrima",MinPlayers=1,MaxPlayers=6,GoalScore=10,TimeLimit=45)
CheckMap=(MapName=“DM-1on1-Mixer",MinPlayers=6,MaxPlayers=10,GoalScore=10,TimeLimit=45)
CheckMap=(MapName=“DM-1on1-Obsidian",MinPlayers=1,MaxPlayers=6,GoalScore=10,TimeLimit=45)
CheckMap=(MapName=“DM-1on1-Roughinery",MinPlayers=1,MaxPlayers=6,GoalScore=10,TimeLimit=45)
CheckMap=(MapName=“DM-1on1-Sae",MinPlayers=1,MaxPlayers=6,GoalScore=10,TimeLimit=45)
CheckMap=(MapName=“DM-1on1-Spirit",MinPlayers=1,MaxPlayers=6,GoalScore=10,TimeLimit=45)
CheckMap=(MapName=“DM-1on1-Squader",MinPlayers=1,MaxPlayers=6,GoalScore=10,TimeLimit=45)
CheckMap=(MapName=“DM-1on1-Squall",MinPlayers=1,MaxPlayers=6,GoalScore=10,TimeLimit=45)
CheckMap=(MapName=“DM-1on1-Tangora",MinPlayers=1,MaxPlayers=6,GoalScore=10,TimeLimit=45)
CheckMap=(MapName=“DM-1on1-Trite",MinPlayers=1,MaxPlayers=6,GoalScore=10,TimeLimit=45)

As I understand it, if this function is working correctly we should not even see these maps available for voting if there are 10 players on the server ? If thats wrong, exactly what/how does this component of the mutator function ?

thanks,

CD

ProAsm
9th Jun 2009, 02:52 AM
As the coder this is about as far as I can go and need help from someone with experience to answer your question.
According to the code these are the rules and conditions.
1. If bMapchecks=True and MapLimits=0 and Maps Min/Max players are not according to the UT2VoteMapCheck then Hide the map from the voters view.
2. If bMapchecks=True and MapLimits>1 and Maps Min/Max players are not according to the UT2VoteMapCheck the map will be visible but the following message will appear to the voter if he votes for this map:
< Map is not suitable for 'x' Players >

So in accordance with your setup, if you have MapLimits=0 in your GameType then yes, the map should be invisible, otherwise the voter will get the message.
However, according to the code, if the game has ended and a player suddenly leaves thus upsetting the NumPlayer situation, its quite possible everything can get cancelled.

Also one needs to remember that the bMapCheckSpecs= also plays a large roll here as if this is set to True the spectators also count towards these totals.
Secondly if you have additional map prefixes in the AltMapPrefix= of the gametype, this also screws the situation.
Another thing to look for is if you use a Linux server or some Managing program that assists the admin, watch out for map spelling and case sensitivity.

Other than that I'm afraid I cannot help any futher.

Carpe Diem
9th Jun 2009, 09:30 AM
Thanks for the info PA, I'll double check some of the other settings and see if I can figure out anything.

peace,

Carpe

Liquid77
18th Jul 2009, 01:45 PM
ProAsm is it possible too add just the GUID's to the ut2vote59.ini. With UTAN going down I was wondering if I could add just the GUID's to the ban list. There are close to 2000 bans though so I am testing it on a LAN server right now. However the configuration below does not work probably because the IP and Name don't match the GUID? Most of the bans we see on our server are a single GUID and multiple IP's and Usernames? Any help here would be great.

BanPlayer=(NickName="UTAN",UniqueID="4230fjj7a6cafda49fed3f4200fa97kk",IPaddrs="123.123.123.123",Levels=111)

ProAsm
19th Jul 2009, 10:57 AM
The only time the IP address is used is if you set bUseUniqueID=False in the UT2Vote ini file, otherwise it only uses the UniqueID's.
The only time one should set bUseUniqueID=False is when playing on a LAN or where friends use the same installation and share CDKeys etc.
Although it can also be a problem if bUseUniqueID=True and a home network joins as they will all have the same ID and will get booted, but thats something that does not often happen :)

HornDog
22nd Jul 2009, 06:39 PM
UT2vote 5.9
Is there a way to reboot the game after 3 hours with out changing to default game?

[UT2Vote59.UT2Vote_GameSwitch]
bMultiSetup=True
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=0,GameName="Onslaught",ClassName="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=3,GameName="Onslaught",ClassName="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=6,GameName="Onslaught",ClassName="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=9,GameName="Onslaught",ClassName="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=12,GameName="Onslaught",ClassName="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=15,GameName="Onslaught",ClassName="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=18,GameName="Onslaught",ClassName="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=21,GameName="Onslaught",ClassName="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",DoSwitch=true)

I tried this but it doesn't appear to be working.
The reason is to reset the game clock so my Stats time are not too far off on my web site.
I use a non standard game speed. link (http://forum.horndogshouse.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9&sid=67eaf05c65f43abe5c8d983f43593602)

tdw-socke
23rd Jul 2009, 06:21 AM
your ini only switches the gametype. It doesn't restart the server.
If you run it on a linux machine and have full access to it, you might set up a cron-job for it, but that would restart the server, no matter, if players are on it, or not...

HornDog
23rd Jul 2009, 07:02 AM
your ini only switches the gametype. It doesn't restart the server.
If you run it on a linux machine and have full access to it, you might set up a cron-job for it, but that would restart the server, no matter, if players are on it, or not...
Rebooting the server is all I need. I would rather not have players on the server at that time.
If I had the command to shut down a running batch file I could restart using a windows cron (Scheduled Tasks). I have the command to shut down a service (net stop <service> but that doesn't help. I even tried to setup my servers as a service but that didn't work. Took to much time to start and timed out. I have another server running UT2Vote59 to change default games every three hours and it works well. This server only has one game, Onslaught. I might consider adding more games just to have UT2Vote59 to it's thing. I have a request at the Epic forum for a server actor to reboot the empty server but I'm not holding my breath for any thing to come of it. I wish there was a way with UT2Vote59. Maybe you can add this feature to your next update, most of the code is already in place. :)

tdw-socke
24th Jul 2009, 07:12 AM
taskkill /IM ucc.exe

HornDog
24th Jul 2009, 07:30 AM
taskkill /IM ucc.exe
Will this stop all instances of ucc.exe? I have three batch files running and only want to stop two.

Thanks again for your help.

ProAsm
25th Jul 2009, 05:08 PM
I do have a utility that will reset your server once a day.
Check it out and if it works ok, I'll modify it to reboot every 3 hours, its just that you will have to do the testing as I dont have a server anymore :)

http://www.proasm.com/files/ut/ResetServer.zip

HornDog
25th Jul 2009, 05:28 PM
Check it out and if it works ok, I'll modify it to reboot every 3 hours, its just that you will have to do the testing as I dont have a server anymore :)

Thanks very much. The down side is not checking for players first. I'll take what I can get.
I love your UT2vote59. Wouldn't be easier to modify That? Maybe to change default map every %hours%? Or just change the code to not check current game type before "DoSwitch"? I would be happy to do any testing. As I said I'm happy to get what I can.

ProAsm
26th Jul 2009, 10:50 PM
As soon as I have time I'll look into it.
I'll look see which is the easiest :)
Questions:
What must it do if there are players playing ?
1. Switch regardless.
2. Abandon the switch and continue till next set time ?
3. Switch as soon as all players have left if before next set time (complicated).
4. Other.

Also regarding the actual switch.
1. Shutdown the whole server and rely on the loop command in your batchfile to restart ?
2. Just restart the current game ?
3. Restart the default game ?
4. Other ?

You said in some post that the mapcheck did not work, by that you mean...
1. It works but not the way you want it to ?
2. It does not work at all ?
3. Other ?

HornDog
26th Jul 2009, 11:37 PM
Question: What must it do if there are players playing ?
1. Switch regardless.
2. Abandon the switch and continue till next set time ?
3. Switch as soon as all players have left if before next set time (complicated).
4. Other.
I would think the less code change the better. If some how you could have it do a "Default Switch" to the same default game on the list whether or not the game is currently the default game. I would assume the code is already there for "DefaultSwitch" and the player issue.

DefaultSwitch
This is the time in minutes that the server checks whether there are any players on the server and if not, switches to the Default Game and also if bSwitchDefMap=True to switch to the Default Map.
If DefaultSwitch=0 then this option will be disabled.

If this worked it would be perfect if game type wasn't limited.

[UT2Vote59.UT2VoteGameSwitch]
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=12,GameName="DeathMatch",ClassName="XGame.xDeathMatch",DoSwitch=True)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=15,GameName="DeathMatch",ClassName="XGame.xDeathMatch",DoSwitch=True)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=18,GameName="DeathMatch",ClassName="XGame.xDeathMatch",DoSwitch=True)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=21,GameName="DeathMatch",ClassName="XGame.xDeathMatch",DoSwitch=True)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=0,GameName="DeathMatch",ClassName="XGame.xDeathMatch",DoSwitch=True)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=3,GameName="DeathMatch",ClassName="XGame.xDeathMatch",DoSwitch=True)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=6,GameName="DeathMatch",ClassName="XGame.xDeathMatch",DoSwitch=True)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=9,GameName="DeathMatch",ClassName="XGame.xDeathMatch",DoSwitch=True)

This is how I have DefaultSwitch set on one of my servers with a different game type each time and it works great. But I have two servers with only one default game type.

bMultiSetup=True
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=12,GameName="Bombing Run",ClassName="XGame.xBombingRun",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=15,GameName="Capture the Flag",ClassName="XGame.xCTFGame",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=18,GameName="DeathMatch",ClassName="XGame.xDeathMatch",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=21,GameName="Vehicle CTF",ClassName="XGame.xVehicleCTFGame",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=0,GameName="Bombing Run",ClassName="XGame.xBombingRun",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=3,GameName="Capture the Flag",ClassName="XGame.xCTFGame",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=6,GameName="DeathMatch",ClassName="XGame.xDeathMatch",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=9,GameName="Vehicle CTF",ClassName="XGame.xVehicleCTFGame",DoSwitch=true)

Thanks very much for your efforts.
BTW I discovered that there is another choice in the ServerBot program for BotSkill.
"BotSkill=0" changes bots to novice. I learned this setting up UT2Vote59.

tdw-socke
27th Jul 2009, 01:34 AM
I would have been surprised, if ProAsm would not have already programmed such a server-restart tool ;)

but only to keep the taskkill-thing complete:

I don't have a win-server, but that's what i found. ;)

maybe renaming the ucc-file for the other instances helps?

a taskkill -? gives you an idea, what is possible. Writing a small batch that saves the PID might be the best :)

But of course a UT2Vote solution would be the best :)
Another but... I guess, your whish is a very special one and could lead to lots of complaints from other admins. On the other hand, a nightly server restart (especially on a win-server), might really be interesting for other admins too... But for that need, there is Proasms little tool, doing the job...

HornDog
27th Jul 2009, 02:07 AM
Questions:
Also regarding the actual switch.
1. Shutdown the whole server and rely on the loop command in your batchfile to restart ?
2. Just restart the current game ?
3. Restart the default game ?
4. Other ?

You said in some post that the mapcheck did not work, by that you mean...
1. It works but not the way you want it to ?
2. It does not work at all ?
3. Other ?
I just need to restart, current or default, doesn't matter. I'm looking to make this as easy for you as possible. Shutting down the game is unnecessary.
This might clarify (http://forum.horndogshouse.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9)
I need to reset the game clock that continues to run at more than real time with game speed at 1.35. My stats match times get screwed. The longer the server stays empty the worse the match time is off and with four servers the match orders are way off. Also the server would run better if the map is restarted more often when the server is empty.

I don't think it was me had a problem with MapCheck. I don't use it.

@ tdw-socke,
Thanks for getting back to me on restarting the server. I looked at the running processes an saw three UCC.exe's running along with three CMD's (probably the run server batch files). I have to find out where the PID's are stored. I hate Windows But this is what I have to work with. Setting permissions are a night mare!

tdw-socke
27th Jul 2009, 04:20 AM
what about defining other gametypes for your ons-game and switching between those?
If you run your own stats, that would be no probleme, just 2 ons-gametypes in the list.

HornDog
27th Jul 2009, 04:53 AM
what about defining other gametypes for your ons-game and switching between those?
If you run your own stats, that would be no probleme, just 2 ons-gametypes in the list.
Is this what you mean?

[UT2Vote59.UT2Vote_GameTypes]
bMultiSetup=True
SortGameList=False
GameType=(GameName="Assault",HideVote=true,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="AS-Convoy",MapPrefix="AS",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="UT2k4Assault.ASGameInfo",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=3?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=4?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?Wea ponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=Fa lse?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
GameType=(GameName="Bombing Run",HideVote=true,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="BR-Anubis",MapPrefix="BR",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xBombingRun",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=15?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?We aponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=F alse?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3")
GameType=(GameName="Capture the Flag",HideVote=true,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="CTF-Chrome",MapPrefix="CTF",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xCTFGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=5?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?We aponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=F alse?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3")
GameType=(GameName="DeathMatch",HideVote=true,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Taz4_2003",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xDeathMatch",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=30?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False? Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStat s=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
GameType=(GameName="Double Domination",HideVote=true,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DOM-Core",MapPrefix="DOM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xDoubleDom",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=5?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?W eaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats= False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3")
GameType=(GameName="Instagib CTF",HideVote=true,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="CTF-Chrome",MapPrefix="CTF",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.InstagibCTF",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=5?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?We aponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=F alse?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3")
GameType=(GameName="Invasion",HideVote=true,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=0,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="SkaarjPack.Invasion",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=1?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?We aponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=True?Difficulty=5?GameStats=F alse?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
GameType=(GameName="Last Man Standing",HideVote=true,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=0,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="BonusPack.xLastManStandingGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=30?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False? Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStat s=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
GameType=(GameName="Mutant Game",HideVote=true,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=0,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="BonusPack.xMutantGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=30?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False? Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStat s=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
GameType=(GameName="Onslaught",HideVote=False,Clan=false,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=True,DefaultMap="ONS-Torlan",MapPrefix="ONS",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?BlueTeamSymbol=TeamSymbols_UT2003.PeePee?RedTeamSymbol=TeamSymbols_UT2003.Poo?LinkSetup=Random?MaxL ives=0?GoalScore=3?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=6?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weapons tay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=0?GameStats=true?G ameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=6")
GameType=(GameName="Team DeathMatch",HideVote=true,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xTeamGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=50?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False? Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats =False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3")
GameType=(GameName="Vehicle CTF",HideVote=true,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="None",MapPrefix="VCTF",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xVehicleCTFGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=5?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?We aponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=F alse?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3")
GameType=(GameName="Onslaught-0",HideVote=False,Clan=false,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=True,DefaultMap="ONS-Torlan",MapPrefix="ONS",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?BlueTeamSymbol=TeamSymbols_UT2003.PeePee?RedTeamSymbol=TeamSymbols_UT2003.Poo?LinkSetup=Random?MaxL ives=0?GoalScore=3?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=6?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weapons tay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=0?GameStats=true?G ameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=6")
GameType=(GameName="Onslaught-3",HideVote=False,Clan=false,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=True,DefaultMap="ONS-Torlan",MapPrefix="ONS",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?BlueTeamSymbol=TeamSymbols_UT2003.PeePee?RedTeamSymbol=TeamSymbols_UT2003.Poo?LinkSetup=Random?MaxL ives=0?GoalScore=3?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=6?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weapons tay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=0?GameStats=true?G ameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=6")
GameType=(GameName="Onslaught-6",HideVote=False,Clan=false,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=True,DefaultMap="ONS-Torlan",MapPrefix="ONS",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?BlueTeamSymbol=TeamSymbols_UT2003.PeePee?RedTeamSymbol=TeamSymbols_UT2003.Poo?LinkSetup=Random?MaxL ives=0?GoalScore=3?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=6?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weapons tay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=0?GameStats=true?G ameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=6")
GameType=(GameName="Onslaught-9",HideVote=False,Clan=false,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=True,DefaultMap="ONS-Torlan",MapPrefix="ONS",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?BlueTeamSymbol=TeamSymbols_UT2003.PeePee?RedTeamSymbol=TeamSymbols_UT2003.Poo?LinkSetup=Random?MaxL ives=0?GoalScore=3?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=6?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weapons tay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=0?GameStats=true?G ameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=6")
GameType=(GameName="Onslaught-12",HideVote=False,Clan=false,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=True,DefaultMap="ONS-Torlan",MapPrefix="ONS",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?BlueTeamSymbol=TeamSymbols_UT2003.PeePee?RedTeamSymbol=TeamSymbols_UT2003.Poo?LinkSetup=Random?MaxL ives=0?GoalScore=3?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=6?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weapons tay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=0?GameStats=true?G ameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=6")
GameType=(GameName="Onslaught-15",HideVote=False,Clan=false,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=True,DefaultMap="ONS-Torlan",MapPrefix="ONS",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?BlueTeamSymbol=TeamSymbols_UT2003.PeePee?RedTeamSymbol=TeamSymbols_UT2003.Poo?LinkSetup=Random?MaxL ives=0?GoalScore=3?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=6?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weapons tay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=0?GameStats=true?G ameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=6")
GameType=(GameName="Onslaught-18",HideVote=False,Clan=false,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=True,DefaultMap="ONS-Torlan",MapPrefix="ONS",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?BlueTeamSymbol=TeamSymbols_UT2003.PeePee?RedTeamSymbol=TeamSymbols_UT2003.Poo?LinkSetup=Random?MaxL ives=0?GoalScore=3?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=6?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weapons tay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=0?GameStats=true?G ameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=6")
GameType=(GameName="Onslaught-20",HideVote=False,Clan=false,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=True,DefaultMap="ONS-Torlan",MapPrefix="ONS",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?BlueTeamSymbol=TeamSymbols_UT2003.PeePee?RedTeamSymbol=TeamSymbols_UT2003.Poo?LinkSetup=Random?MaxL ives=0?GoalScore=3?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=6?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weapons tay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=0?GameStats=true?G ameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=6")
GameType=(GameName="Onslaught-23",HideVote=False,Clan=false,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=True,DefaultMap="ONS-Torlan",MapPrefix="ONS",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?BlueTeamSymbol=TeamSymbols_UT2003.PeePee?RedTeamSymbol=TeamSymbols_UT2003.Poo?LinkSetup=Random?MaxL ives=0?GoalScore=3?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=6?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weapons tay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=0?GameStats=true?G ameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=6")

with is:

bMultiSetup=True
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=0,GameName="Onslaught-0",ClassName="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=3,GameName="Onslaught-3",ClassName="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=6,GameName="Onslaught-6",ClassName="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=9,GameName="Onslaught-9",ClassName="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=12,GameName="Onslaught-12",ClassName="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=15,GameName="Onslaught-15",ClassName="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=18,GameName="Onslaught-18",ClassName="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=21,GameName="Onslaught-21",ClassName="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",DoSwitch=true)

This is a reproduction of what I had so there may be errors.
I tried it but couldn't get to change. I had different default maps
to confirm there was a change. I don't mind the different game types on my stats page.

tdw-socke
27th Jul 2009, 08:15 AM
No. I'm talking about a real gametype, made with gamemake, which was part of older ut2vote-versions and may be downloadable seperately.

And you won't need 9 gametypes, just 1 additional, and then switch at 0 to ons-1, at 3 to ons, at 6 to ons-1, at 9 to ons etc.

only problem with those gametypes is, that they are real gametypes, and so you will see it in the game-browser. And you'll also see it as a new ons-gametypes in your stats. But at least, you'll see it. In the official stats, they will be shown as unknown gametype...

But as i said, if you use your own stats (OLStats or something like that) i'd give that a try.

HornDog
27th Jul 2009, 03:33 PM
I have a Stats site http://horndogshouse.com so it's for all the players. The problem with GameMake is my stats does not recognize the custom game types. I think people have been successful in programing the new game type in but I'm not ready for that yet. I have used GameMake for UT2003 but the games would not appear in the game browser so I quit using it. According to your web site that has been fixed in UT2004. I'm hoping ProAsm works on a version of UT2Vote that addresses this problem. I'm not the only one that needs this. Every one that has a UT2004 server with custom GameSpeed and local stats would benefit. I'm just the first one that trying to do something about it.

HornDog
27th Jul 2009, 06:56 PM

Does this restart the game or just shut it down? If yes and I remove the "goto" in the runserver.bat will it then restart on it's own?

BTW. I would be happy to test it, or anything else thats new and improved.

ProAsm
28th Jul 2009, 04:01 AM
It shuts your server down and relys on your batch file to loop back and restart the server.
All it does is issue an "Exit" command.
Basically if you logon to a game a ServerAdmin, bring down the console and type Exit.

I want you to try something for me:

1. Make your DefaultGameName= in the ini file something you never play like DefaultGameName="Bombing Run" or something.
2. Set your DefaultSwitch=0 (disable the switch)

NOTE:
A GameSwitch will NOT happen if the currentgame is your Default Game.

3. Create a gametype as follows:

GameType=(GameName="Onslaught2",HideVote=True,Clan=false,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=True,DefaultMap="ONS-Torlan",MapPrefix="ONS",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?BlueTeamSymbol=TeamSymbols_UT2003.PeePee?RedTeamSymbol=TeamSymbols_UT2003.Poo?LinkSetup=Random?MaxL ives=0?GoalScore=3?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=6?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weapons tay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=0?GameStats=true?G ameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=6")

NOTE:
Hyphens, commas, periods etc should never be used in a name, as it can cause total chaos in a replication.
The original gamename (GameName="Onslaught") must remain and is the one it will switch to if voted for as the other one will not be seen as 'HideVote=True' is set.

4. Setup your switching times as follows:

SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=0,GameName="Onslaught2",ClassName="",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=3,GameName="Onslaught",ClassName="",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=6,GameName="Onslaught2",ClassName="",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=9,GameName="Onslaught",ClassName="",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=12,GameName="Onslaught2",ClassName="",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=15,GameName="Onslaught",ClassName="",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=18,GameName="Onslaught2",ClassName="",DoSwitch=true)
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=21,GameName="Onslaught",ClassName="",DoSwitch=true)

NOTE:
The ClassName= is no longer required and can be left blank.

Try this and see what happens and if still not satisfied I'll start modifying :)

tdw-socke
28th Jul 2009, 05:02 AM
The problem with GameMake is my stats does not recognize the custom game types. I think people have been successful in programing the new game type in but I'm not ready for that yet.

That's easy. Look at that custom gametype in the stats. It has a number. Replace that number with the original ons-number.

I did it that way with something like 20 custom gametypes, which were copys of the original ones, and it allways worked.

look at this old record: http://www.tdw-clan.com/utstats/matchstats.php?match=4637
the gametype is InstaCTF, which was a copy of ctf. You only need to look into your database and have a look at the gametypes and look, what number the org. ons has, and copy that number to the new one.

HornDog
28th Jul 2009, 06:21 AM
Thanks ProAsm and tdw-socke,
I'll give that setup a try and let you how it works.

HornDog
28th Jul 2009, 06:48 AM
I started the server and It goes to Bombing Run. I switched to Onslaught in the webAdmin. I put a different map for each game type onslaught and onslaught2 to see the switch. I'll let it run and see what happens. BTW I presume with "DefaultSwitch=0" the server will switch even if there are players on the server. Correct?
Thanks

tdw-socke
28th Jul 2009, 09:24 AM
from the manual:

DefaultSwitch
This is the time in minutes from 0 to 9 that the server checks whether there are any players on the server and if not, switches to the Default Game and also if bSwitchDefMap=True to switch to the Default Map.
If DefaultSwitch=0 then this option will be disabled.

bSwitchDefMap
If set to True, then after a time period as set DefaultSwitch= if there is no players on a server it will switch to the DefaultMap.

So i'd say, you are right, but ProAsm will know ;)

HornDog
28th Jul 2009, 02:01 PM
Well, as of 2:00pm CST and no switch. It was a copy and past of the setup from ProAsm's post except for the map. It's been running 6 hours, it was a good idea though. I'll let it run the rest of the day.

ProAsm
28th Jul 2009, 04:24 PM
bSwitchDefMap is only a map, just make that False also.

If DefaultSwitch=0 then as the doc says, it should disable the defaultgame switch altogether.
Yes Bombing Run will start when you start the server, I forgot about that.
Ok make your DefaultGameName blank in the ini file and move the original Onslaught game to the top of the list in the ini file.
I think UT2Vote should then start that game if a defaultgame is not set as it looks in the list and take the first one that comes along - I think :)

PS..
I found my free server copy, just looking for the cdkey now, as I know I have it in a text file somewhere on my PC then I'll run up a server here and do some experiments.

On a side note, looking at your avatar, are you a model helicopter enthusiast or is that just a gag avatar ?

HornDog
28th Jul 2009, 04:45 PM
bSwitchDefMap is only a map, just make that False also.

If DefaultSwitch=0 then as the doc says, it should disable the defaultgame switch altogether.
Yes Bombing Run will start when you start the server, I forgot about that.
Ok make your DefaultGameName blank in the ini file and move the original Onslaught game to the top of the list in the ini file.
I think UT2Vote should then start that game if a defaultgame is not set as it looks in the list and take the first one that comes along - I think :)

PS..
I found my free server copy, just looking for the cdkey now, as I know I have it in a text file somewhere on my PC then I'll run up a server here and do some experiments.

On a side note, looking at your avatar, are you a model helicopter enthusiast or is that just a gag avatar ?

Done. It started, as you said, with the first one. If you need a key I might have a server key.

HornDog
28th Jul 2009, 05:23 PM
I just checked the ut2004.ini and found that the first time I started the server with defaultgame being empty, was written in with onslaught by UT2Vote.

HornDog
30th Jul 2009, 07:26 AM
Just wanted to say that the experement with onslaught2 didn't work. I'll what to hear any news. Thanks.

BTW off topic, Do either of you have, or know of a fix for Onslaught with low Gravity stuttering after the first round? There is one, I understand, for Linux in patch 3369-2 but not for windows.

HornDog
15th Aug 2009, 12:28 PM
I just wanted to tell you that I found what I was looking for. In the off chance that this project wasn't derailed by your crew I decided to extend you this courtesy.

ProAsm
15th Aug 2009, 04:52 PM
k :)

Carpe Diem
19th Jan 2010, 02:49 PM
Mr Pro Asm,

Is there any way to make the mid-game voting messages in UT2Vote59 appear
anywhere other than DEAD CENTER in the screen (usually directly over your
aiming reticule). Players have been bitchin' about this for ages on HoC, I was
hoping there would be some snazzy "easter egg" fix ?

thanks,

CD

ProAsm
20th Jan 2010, 03:37 PM
Nope I'm afraid not, center it is.
If it could be moved where would you want it as a matter of interest ?

Carpe Diem
20th Jan 2010, 04:22 PM
Nope I'm afraid not, center it is.
If it could be moved where would you want it as a matter of interest ?

Dang-it... thanks anyway.

I'm thinking higher up on the screen (say 85% up) would work best. Would be
cool if it could be adjusted for size as well (like in server custom messages).

njonji
26th Mar 2010, 02:22 PM
Hi, I'm having some problems with the ut2vote 59 mutator...
First of all as of recently I can't vote for any map as a normal player,the message: "Voting is disabled while Admin is busy" just appears and I can't vote during the game...only at the end or if I'm logged in as an admin...also I have noticed that when I switch to some map as an admin but I'm spectating and no one else is on the server,when the selected map loads I can't join the game - the join button on the esc menu is gray and the join button in ut2vote doesn't do anything...
Here is my UT2Vote59.ini

[UT2Vote59.UT2VoteConfigs]
VoteAdminPass=****
ClanAdminPass=None
GamePassword=
DefaultGameName=Instagib CTF
DefServerName=FESB
ServerMuts=XGame.MutNoAdrenaline,TA100.MutTalkingIcon,CtryTags.CtryTags
ServerLine=
bAllowArena=False
bAllowMuts=False
bAllowKick=True
bAllowGames=False
bUseGameName=True
bNoVotePopup=False
bDoGamePopup=False
bColorSkins=False
bAllowBehind=False
bShowBotsKick=False
bVoteWhenDead=True
bWebadmin=True
bArenaAlone=False
bMutAlone=False
bNoRestart=True
bHideNames=True
bAlwaysKick=False
bAltSwitch=True
bCheckClient=False
bDisAllVoting=False
bDisServAdmin=False
bDisOpinion=True
bClanServName=False
bDisDemoRec=False
bUseChatIcons=False
bSwitchDefMap=True
bSwitchRndMap=False
bUseChatLog=False
bUseChatMap=False
bUseChatIDs=False
bUseUniqueID=True
DefaultSwitch=5
MesgTypeTime=0
MaxPlayersIsp=32

[UT2Vote59.UT2VoteInternal]
bArena=False
bArenaAST=False
bArenaBIO=False
bArenaFLK=False
bArenaLNK=False
bArenaMIN=False
bArenaRED=False
bArenaROC=False
bArenaSHK=False
bArenaLIT=False
bArenaAVR=False
bArenaGRN=False
bArenaMLY=False
bArenaSNP=False
LevelChange=False
TimedGame=False
VotedGame=Instagib CTF
LimitGame=
SemiPass=
Nounce=1
LevelTime=21979094

[UT2Vote59.UT2VoteVoting]
VoteMinTime=40
VoteMaxTime=60
VoteStepTime=7
VoteIdleTime=3
GameVoteTime=30
VotePercent=51
GameVoteLimit=3
VoteChangeNum=3
MenuPopupTime=10

[UT2Vote59.UT2VoteIniOnly]
NewMapButnText=
NewMapMenuText=
bDisplayRec=False
bDisMapCon=True
bDetectUTComp=False
bNoClientWarn=False
bNoPlayerMute=False
bNoCenterMesg=True
bUseRandomMap=False
bUseRndMapList=False
bSortOpinion=True
bWeaponStill=False
bSpectatorSpy=False
bMapCheckSpecs=False
bGameRepeatLimit=False
bMapChecks=False
BanMinLevs=1
BanMaxLevs=10
MapListSort=0
WaitForLevel=60

[UT2Vote59.UT2VoteSemiAdmin]
SemiAdmin=(Password="****",SwitchMaps=True,SwitchMuts=False,SwitchGames=False,KickPlayers=True,BanPlayers=False,GamePassword=F alse)

[UT2Vote59.UT2VoteGameTypes]
SortGameList=False
GameType=(GameName="Assault",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="AS-Convoy",MapPrefix="AS",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="UT2k4Assault.ASGameInfo",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=3?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=4?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?Wea ponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=Fa lse?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
GameType=(GameName="Bombing Run",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="BR-Anubis",MapPrefix="BR",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xBombingRun",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=15?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?We aponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=3?GameStats=F alse?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=0")
GameType=(GameName="Capture the Flag",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="FESB",UseMapList=True,DefaultMap="CTF-Chrome",MapPrefix="CTF",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xCTFGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=0?MaxPlayers=10?MaxSpectators=4?Translocator=True?We aponstay=False?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats= True?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3")
GameType=(GameName="DeathMatch",HideVote=False,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xDeathMatch",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=30?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False? Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStat s=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
GameType=(GameName="Double Domination",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DOM-Core",MapPrefix="DOM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xDoubleDom",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=5?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?W eaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats= False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3")
GameType=(GameName="Instagib CTF",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="FESB",UseMapList=True,DefaultMap="CTF-Bloxeh",MapPrefix="CTF",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.InstagibCTF",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=0?MaxPlayers=12?MaxSpectators=4?Translocator=False?W eaponStay=False?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GameStats =True?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?bAutoNumBots=False?NumBots=0?Difficulty=3 ?AirControl=0.35?bCustomGame=True")
GameType=(GameName="Invasion",HideVote=False,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=0,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="SkaarjPack.Invasion",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=1?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?We aponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=True?Difficulty=5?GameStats=F alse?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
GameType=(GameName="Last Man Standing",HideVote=False,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=0,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="BonusPack.xLastManStandingGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=30?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False? Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStat s=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
GameType=(GameName="Mutant Game",HideVote=False,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=0,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="BonusPack.xMutantGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=30?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False? Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStat s=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
GameType=(GameName="Onslaught",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="ONS-Torlan",MapPrefix="ONS",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=3?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=4?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?We aponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=F alse?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
GameType=(GameName="Team DeathMatch",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xTeamGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=50?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False? Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats =False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3")
GameType=(GameName="Vehicle CTF",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="None",MapPrefix="VCTF",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xVehicleCTFGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=5?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?We aponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=F alse?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3")

[UT2Vote59.UT2VoteMutators]
SortMutsList=False
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Berserk Weapons",HideVote=True,MutClassName="UnrealGame.MutBerserk",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Big Head",HideVote=True,MutClassName="UnrealGame.MutBigHead",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Camouflage combo",HideVote=True,MutClassName="Bonuspack.MutCrateCombo",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Classic Sniper",HideVote=True,MutClassName="UTClassic.MutUseSniper",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Fast Weapon Switch",HideVote=True,MutClassName="XGame.MutFastWeapSwitch",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="InstaGib",HideVote=True,MutClassName="XGame.MutInstaGib",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Low Gravity",HideVote=True,MutClassName="UnrealGame.MutLowGrav",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="No Adrenaline",HideVote=True,MutClassName="XGame.MutNoAdrenaline",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="No Score Limit",HideVote=True,MutClassName="UT2Vote59.UT2VoteZeroScore",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="No Superweapons",HideVote=True,MutClassName="XWeapons.MutNoSuperWeapon",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Onslaught Weapons",HideVote=True,MutClassName="Onslaught.MutOnslaughtWeapons",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Pint-sized combo",HideVote=True,MutClassName="Bonuspack.MutPintSizeCombo",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Quad Jump",HideVote=True,MutClassName="XGame.MutQuadJump",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Regeneration",HideVote=True,MutClassName="XGame.MutRegen",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Slow Motion Corpses",HideVote=True,MutClassName="XGame.MutSlomoDeath",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="UT Classic",HideVote=True,MutClassName="UTClassic.MutUTClassic",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Vampire",HideVote=True,MutClassName="XGame.MutVampire",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Zoom InstaGib",HideVote=True,MutClassName="XGame.MutZoomInstaGib",Voted=False)

[UT2Vote59.UT2VotePackages]
Packages=(MutClassName="Whatever.MutWhatever",ServerPackages="Whatever,Whatnext")

[UT2Vote59.UT2VoteMessages]
Interval=10
Duration=10
bFading=False
bVoting=False
bGameEnd=False
MesgInfo=(Enabled=True,GameName="All",OnceOnly=True,Center=True,YPos=30,TextSize=4,TextColor="255.255.255.255",Message="Welcome on FESB iCTF Server ~ If you have any problems send an email ;) ~ Good Luck & Have Fun")

CheckMap=(MapName="DM-Smallmap",MinPlayers=0,MaxPlayers=4,GoalScore=10,TimeLimit=10)
CheckMap=(MapName="CTF-Hugemap",MinPlayers=10,MaxPlayers=32,GoalScore=30,TimeLimit=20)

[UT2Vote59.UT2VoteMapInfo]
LimitMap=(MapName="XX-Whatever",GameName="Whatever",LevelCount=1)
RejectMap=(MapName="XX-Whatever",GameName="Whatever")

[UT2Vote59.UT2VoteNewMaps]
NewMap=(MapName="XX-Whatever")
NewMap=(MapName="CTF-1on1-RunForTheTop")
NewMap=(MapName="CTF-Andaction2k4")
NewMap=(MapName="CTF-Zest")

[UT2Vote59.UT2VoteRandomMaps]
RandomMap=(Map="DM-Antalus")
RandomMap=(Map="DM-Rankin")
RandomMap=(Map="BR-Anubis")
RandomMap=(Map="BR-TwinTombs")
RandomMap=(Map="CTF-Citadel")
RandomMap=(Map="CTF-Maul")
RandomMap=(Map="ONS-Torlan")
RandomMap=(Map="ONS-Crossfire")
RandomMap=(Map="DOM-Core")
RandomMap=(Map="DOM-Junkyard")

[UT2Vote59.UT2VoteKickBan]
BanPlayer=(NickName="Whatever",UniqueID="4230fjj7a6cafda49fed3f4200fa97kk",IPaddrs="123.123.123.123",Levels=111)

[UT2Vote59.UT2VoteClanSetup]
ClanGameNum=0
ClanMapNum=0
ClanGameClass[0]=
ClanGameClass[1]=
ClanGameClass[2]=
ClanGameName[0]=
ClanGameName[1]=
ClanGameName[2]=
ClanMapListA[0]=
ClanMapListA[1]=
ClanMapListA[2]=
ClanMapListA[3]=
ClanMapListA[4]=
ClanMapListA[5]=
ClanMapListA[6]=
ClanMapListA[7]=
ClanMapListA[8]=
ClanMapListA[9]=
ClanMapListB[0]=
ClanMapListB[1]=
ClanMapListB[2]=
ClanMapListB[3]=
ClanMapListB[4]=
ClanMapListB[5]=
ClanMapListB[6]=
ClanMapListB[7]=
ClanMapListB[8]=
ClanMapListB[9]=
ClanMapListC[0]=
ClanMapListC[1]=
ClanMapListC[2]=
ClanMapListC[3]=
ClanMapListC[4]=
ClanMapListC[5]=
ClanMapListC[6]=
ClanMapListC[7]=
ClanMapListC[8]=
ClanMapListC[9]=
ClanCommandsA=
ClanCommandsB=
ClanCommandsC=
ClanWarmLineA=
ClanWarmLineB=
ClanWarmLineC=
ClanMutsLineA=
ClanMutsLineB=
ClanMutsLineC=
ClanTransloc[0]=0
ClanTransloc[1]=0
ClanTransloc[2]=0
ClanWeapStay[0]=0
ClanWeapStay[1]=0
ClanWeapStay[2]=0
ClanPlayReady[0]=0
ClanPlayReady[1]=0
ClanPlayReady[2]=0
ClanTieBreak[0]=0
ClanTieBreak[1]=0
ClanTieBreak[2]=0
ClanWarmReqd[0]=0
ClanWarmReqd[1]=0
ClanWarmReqd[2]=0
ClanWarmOnce[0]=0
ClanWarmOnce[1]=0
ClanWarmOnce[2]=0
ClanGoalScore[0]=0
ClanGoalScore[1]=0
ClanGoalScore[2]=0
ClanTimeLimit[0]=0
ClanTimeLimit[1]=0
ClanTimeLimit[2]=0
ClanFriendly[0]=0
ClanFriendly[1]=0
ClanFriendly[2]=0
ClanPlayernum[0]=0
ClanPlayernum[1]=0
ClanPlayernum[2]=0
ClanSpectnum[0]=0
ClanSpectnum[1]=0
ClanSpectnum[2]=0
ClanGameSpeed[0]=1.000000
ClanGameSpeed[1]=1.000000
ClanGameSpeed[2]=1.000000
ClanForceRep=False
ClanNoRedeem=False
ClanNoPowers=False
ClanNoAdrena=False
ClanWarmStart=False
ClanWarmWeaps=False
ClanWarmKill=False
ClanTourney=False
ClanServName=
ClanMatch=False
ClanPractice=False
ClanPlayRed=False
ClanNumBots=2
ClanBotSkill=5
ClanGamePass=
ClanRedName=
ClanBluName=
ClanWarmTime=10
ClanEndWait=30
ClanDemoRec=False
ClanDoWarmup=False
ClanRedScore=0
ClanBluScore=0
ClanRedGames=0
ClanBluGames=0

[UT2Vote59.UT2VoteGameSwitch]
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=12,GameName="DeathMatch",ClassName="",DoSwitch=False)

[UT2Vote59.UT2VoteMapsVoted]
VotedMap=(Opinion=4,Voted=11,Map="CTF-w00tabolous2k4")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=6,Map="CTF-CheckMate-CWL")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=7,Map="CTF-Andaction2k4")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="CTF-Smote")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=2,Map="CTF-1on1-RunForTheTop")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=2,Map="CTF-ToXiN")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=5,Map="CTF-Bloxeh")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="CTF-GardenOfHeaven101")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="CTF-Bloxeh-v2")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="CTF-SpaceLego")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="CTF-BrokenLimits-PRO[RC2]")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="CTF-Chrome")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="CTF-Maul")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="CTF-Switchback-PRO2")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="CTF-MoB-Protresse")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="CTF-1on1-Joust")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="CTF-1on1-MiniArena")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="CTF-Impasse")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="CTF-1on1-Maelstrom")

this is in my server startup command line

CTF-Bloxeh?BonusVehicles=false?Game=XGame.InstagibCTF?Mutator=AntiTCC2009r6.MutAntiTCCFinal,ClanManager1 h_6T.MutClanManager,ColoredDeathMessages.MutColoredDeathMessages,CtryTags.CtryTags,TA100.MutTalkingI con,XGame.MutNoAdrenaline,ScreenSenderF1U.MutScreenSender,ServerColor.ServerColor,UnPause.UnPause,UT 2Vote59.UT2VoteX?bAutoNumBots=False?NumBots=0 -server -log=server.log

I even set it up so that it's showing only:CTF-Bloxeh?BonusVehicles=false?Game=XGame.InstagibCTF?Mutator=UT2Vote59.UT2VoteX?bAutoNumBots=False?NumB ots=0 -server -log=server.log
and in the runserver.bat

@echo off
:10
ucc server CTF-Bloxeh?Game=XGame.InstagibCTF?Mutator=UT2Vote59.UT2VoteX ini=UT2004.ini log=server.log
copy server.log servercrash.log
goto 10

but it's not helping...besides it worked before with the same mutators and settings as far as I know...and I should mention that the first time I set bWebadmin=True and changed to some map over webadmin it crashed...after that there were no crashes. Now no mather if I set it to true or false I can't vote ingame during the match as a normal player,only as a admin or over webadmin.

UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2005-11-23_16.22]

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 1408 MHz with 511MB RAM
Video: ATI Radeon X1300/X1550 Series (6912)

General protection fault!

History: UObject::ConditionalDestroy <- UObject::GetFullName <- DispatchDestroy <- DispatchDestroys <- UObject::PurgeGarbage <- UObject::CollectGarbage <- UObject::StaticExec <- UEngine::Exec <- UGameEngine::Exec <- UPlayer::Exec <- UViewport::Exec <- UWindowsViewport::Exec <- APlayerController::execConsoleCommand <- (ExtendedConsole Package.ExtendedConsole @ Function Engine.Console.Tick : 002C) <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (InteractionMaster Package.InteractionMaster, Function Engine.InteractionMaster.Process_Tick) <- UInteractionMaster::MasterProcessTick <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Untitled <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 10910191 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

I tried to change many things but it didn't help...these are my serveractors and serverpackages :)

ServerActors=IpDrv.MasterServerUplink
ServerActors=UWeb.WebServer
ServerActors=AntiTCC2009r6.MutAntiTCCFinal
ServerActors=UnPause.UnPause
ServerActors=ServerColor.ServerColorActor
ServerActors=ClanManager1h_6T.CMServerActor
ServerActors=ScreenSenderF1U.ScreenSenderServerActor
ServerActors=ColoredDeathMessages.ColoredDeathMessages
ServerPackages=Core
ServerPackages=Engine
ServerPackages=Fire
ServerPackages=Editor
ServerPackages=IpDrv
ServerPackages=UWeb
ServerPackages=GamePlay
ServerPackages=UnrealGame
ServerPackages=XEffects
ServerPackages=XPickups
ServerPackages=XGame
ServerPackages=XWeapons
ServerPackages=XInterface
ServerPackages=Vehicles
ServerPackages=TeamSymbols_UT2003
ServerPackages=TeamSymbols_UT2004
ServerPackages=BonusPack
ServerPackages=SkaarjPack_rc
ServerPackages=SkaarjPack
ServerPackages=UTClassic
ServerPackages=UT2k4Assault
ServerPackages=Onslaught
ServerPackages=GUI2K4
ServerPackages=UT2k4AssaultFull
ServerPackages=OnslaughtFull
ServerPackages=xVoting
ServerPackages=AntiTCC2009r6
ServerPackages=UT2Vote59
ServerPackages=ClanManager1h_6T
ServerPackages=ScreenSenderF1U
ServerPackages=TA100
ServerPackages=ColoredDeathMessages
ServerPackages=CtryTags

If you have any suggestions please let me know...thanks in advance

ProAsm
27th Mar 2010, 05:04 PM
Hi njonji, sorry but I'm getting very rusty on how things work as its years since I played UT now.
It sounds like you have a startup problem, maybe someone else can comment here.
You mention a "startup command line", where is this commandline because the only commandline you have is in your batch file, unless this is taken from the log file ?
Are you actually using the runserver.bat or how are you starting your server, because like I say, it sounds like you are using some other means,
The only thing I can suggest, is backup and delete your UT2004.ini, remove all extra mutators and serveractors and start the server using the runserver.bat file as is and then test it.
Maybe some other mutator is interacting with UT2Vote somehow, and if that works, slowly but the other mutators back etc.

njonji
27th Mar 2010, 07:35 PM
well, the first 2 are from the server.log and the third is from the runserver.bat...I usually start the server inside ut2004-select host server, set things up and press dedicated...i tried with the runserver.bat but I got the same result...I know I can experiment around with the mutators but it worked fine before so I don't know why it's causing the trouble now...I'll try removing them 1 by 1 anyway but it seems rather to me that it's something else...oh, and I tried with webadmin disabled but got the same thing - I was unable to vote ingame as a normal player
btw. should I remove all mutators from the list inside ut2004 when setting up the server and select only ut2vote59 or does it don't matter? (they all work either way as far as I could see because they are in the serveractors/serverpackages list)
and is there some console class that I should allow in antitcc and clanmanager like AllowedConsole=XInterface.ExtendedConsole|AntiTCC2009r6.AntiTCCConsole for ut2vote?
thanks for your reply :)

ProAsm
28th Mar 2010, 04:29 PM
Like I say, get back to basics, backup your UT2004.ini then delete the current one, a new one will be created.
Start the server with the runserver.bat but start a standard deathmatch game and see how it goes.

ucc server DM-Antalus?Game=XGame.xDeathMatch?Mutator=UT2Vote59.UT2VoteX ini=UT2004.ini log=server.log

Also change the defaultgame in the UT2Vote59.ini file:

DefaultGameName=DeathMatch

If this works, add stuff like mutators etc, then change to your CTF game etc and see whats causing the problem.

njonji
28th Mar 2010, 04:55 PM
I got the voting problem solved...it was clanmanager's fault,so if anyone has the same problem: just set bTryToDisturbHacks=False :)

anyway I still got the problem that when I spectate at the begining of the match,i.e. the match hasn't started yet, I can't join neither with esc-join,neither with home(ut2vote)-join game (there is just the blue message: Waiting for other players. (1) )...I have to disconnect and press join from the server browser. but maybe it's not ut2vote related...
but there are some minor problems ( I know...me and my problems :) )
for example when I uncheck the option Disable Chat Icons under general inside ut2vote (ingame) after changing the map it is still checked...and why can't I set VoteIdleTime under 3? ingame it can't be set under 3 at all and when I set it in the ini file to something under 3 it resets itself the next time again to 3...
thank you for your help so far :)

ProAsm
30th Mar 2010, 04:08 PM
Not being able to join is probably because there are no players to join.
The VoteIdleTime I seem to remember cannot be less than 3 else the game crashed for some reason, but to do remember an issue with this, just cannot remember exactly what it was.
Unfortunately I don't have any UT's installed anymore so cannot even go check whats up, sorry :)

Carpe Diem
31st May 2010, 09:17 AM
Mr Asm,

A while back we enabled the UT2Vote59 randomize map option (the one that switches maps if no
one is playing). It wasn't immediately obvious, and took a while to nail down, but we found that
it was causing segmentation faults and crashing the server. We naturally disabled it, but just thought
I'd let you know.

Carpe

[edit]

While I'm at it, is there any way to change where the text appears in mid-game voting ? Right now it
is EXTREMELY annoying as it appears dead center on the screen, directly over the targeting reticule.

ProAsm
1st Jun 2010, 01:58 PM
Hi Carpe,
Strange on the random map option.
The centered text is basically where UT places it and not a direction from UT2Vote.
Thanks for the input ;)

[NBK]Rattman
5th May 2011, 01:25 AM
I just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work and help over the years....

I have been using ut2vote since the beginning and I still have it on my ut2k4 server.
I don't know if you remember vVv Nikki, but her and i were always on Teamspeak back in the beginning working out problems and learning how to use Ut2vote to run our servers.
It's the best mutator i have ever used in all my years and as UT player and server admin...Anyways i thought i would throw out a big Thank you for taking care of us admins for so many years.

Peace!
[NBK]Rattman

Carpe Diem
5th May 2011, 07:10 PM
Rattman;2511694']Anyways i thought i would throw out a big Thank you for taking care of us admins for so many years.

Peace!
[NBK]Rattman

Ya, what the Ratt said !

ProAsm
7th May 2011, 02:58 PM
Thanks guys, it was great fun.
I don't know if you remember vVv Nikki
I most certainly do, she was on how team for a while ;)

tdw-socke
4th Jun 2011, 06:24 AM
And she's in the credits :)

[NBK]Rattman
29th Jun 2011, 01:16 AM
She stopped my forum to say hi last week after being absent for a few years... it was good to hear from her after so long!

ProAsm
20th Aug 2013, 04:22 PM
It has been brought to our attention that there is a hole in UT2Vote regarding some players logging in and out and re-voting etc to get there way.
Although this is a bug in UT2004 itself in that they somehow manage to beat the replication to the client, we have made some strides in reducing the success of these players in doing this.
I also want to thank 2o12 for all his efforts in helping test these changes which has taken months and months but we think we have made some in roads into the problem.

http://www.proasm.com/files/ut/UT2Vote61.zip

rdy2bz
24th Aug 2013, 03:50 AM
Very nice to see that you're still working on this. :)

I still hope for a function that shows which player has and has not voted yet on the endgame vote.

chicken-
16th Dec 2013, 04:50 PM
Hoping somebody can help me here. I'm trying to run a server with Deathball mod and regular gametypes.

I had it working fine, but when people played on it they couldn't get the map voting to work properly. I didn't get to see it myself but they said it was bringing up a kick vote and only after voting to kick somebody did the maps show up or something to that affect.

I didn't notice there was a newer version here, this was on v59. I will install 61 and try it.