UE2 - UT2kX Player Spawn Managers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Phoenix_Wing

Official Kantham Stalker
Mar 28, 2008
California
Hello again!

I've been trying to setup my Player Spawn Managers but i think i screwed it up pretty badly. I have it set so when my mover for my hold objective finishes it enables the new spawn point next to the objective. Then in a Scripted Trigger it turns off the attackers old point and enables the one next to the objective. In an earlier trigger the defenders point is updated not too far from the new attacker spawn point. For some reason though the attackers spawn at the new defender point instead of the one next to the objective.

The tags seem all correct, and the defenders spawn at the appropriate point but the attackers dont. Can anyone shed some light for me?

Phoenix_Wing

Official Kantham Stalker
Mar 28, 2008
California
Thanks Angel, just deleting them now. Could you help me on one last thing?

I've just about figured out terraining but i have one slight problem. When i create a new layer with a texture and start to paint with it, it looks very tiny and blockish making it look rather strange. Is there anyway to increase the size of the texture? its a 512 x 512 but when you paint it looks more like a 64 x 64.

Also can you enable/disable teleporters? I set a scripted trigger to trigger an event of the teleporters tag when somebody finishes an objective, so the teleporter turns on but it stays off. Is there a certain trigger that enables/disables them?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Angel_Mapper

Goooooooats
Jun 17, 2001
Cape Suzette
www.angelmapper.com
The terrain thing can be adjusted one of two ways: With the texture scaling tool in the terrain editor, or by going into the TerrainInfo properties and adjusting the scale in the terrain layer.

afaik teleporters are enabled/disabled simply by triggering them.