I Can't Believe This is still around....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Awesome.

FAROUK3.jpg

Starstreams

Mar 12, 2001
USA
mgiese1.home.comcast.net
Whats up Ghost, Dark, and erehwoN

I still talk with Spooger from time to time, man doses that gallery map bring back memory’s. :eek: Wonder what happened to Angle-Heart?

But the larger question is; what is going on with INF? OMG, this was the best development forum on the net.
About a year ago there was talk about starting a new INF project using the latest UTengine, but I haven’t seen anything. I’m glad to see these servers are still up! I would really love to see the team kick back into action. They were the best!

Last edited:

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
I wonder how much i would hafta do to get this running under vista.
Well, it's actually easy - unless you're one of the alleged 50% that don't get it running at all. If you're in the lucky 50% (i.e. those that get it running) you'll probably just have some speed, driver, sound and GPF problems en route..

Just give it a try, you can still give aup after one month.

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
My big problem with running INF on XP / Vista was speed. Things ran way too slow. It was because of the stepping on my CPU. You'll need to find a program that deals with that. I forget what I used, but there are a couple of progs out there that force your CPU to run at full power, thus correcting the problem.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
..but there are a couple of progs out there that force your CPU to run at full power..
I mentioned it before [in the support section I think] and I'll mention it again: I found RightMark (http://cpu.rightmark.org/) to be a really nice tool for this [and other applications] since it allows you to actually select which speed your CPU runs at and not just forces the CPU to maximum speed. Inf doesn't really need maximum CPU speed anyway, plus if UT/Inf runs at a too high framerate you end up having game speed problems again - it's some kind of vicious circle :D

Farouk

Adept
Oct 19, 2000
Germany
I still have my INF-screenshots (some of them are on that linked page) on my HDD. I have been saving them over several computer upgrades.

Squint

Mar 12, 2001
I cant believe my login still works.Viva the GAT clan!!! Season 1 winners on whatever it was we won on lmfao!! I am still in touch with acouple of my GAT team members.Wow how many years has it been now i wonder?? I still play Xbox 360 with Apoculos as well as Maverick they are still kickin azz and taking names in fps's Im more of a sports gamer nowadays myself.I cant play fps's with a joystick i find it impossible.Anyhoo some of you may remember i wrote some songs about Infiltration and my clan i was in at the time.If theres any interest i could upload them to my music page and link it.Nice to see so many familliar names are still around.Rock on gents and cheers to the old times!!!

Last edited: