UE2 - UT2kX movers keyframe resetting during rebuilds

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SparksterºSanjulo

Mar 28, 2008
this is incredibly frustrating

i need a series of rooms which have thing you must jump on to get to the other size, i have them moving from one end of the room to the other, but this would only work if each one started at a diffrent keyframe

it was working perfectly fine for 10+ rebuilds until now all of a sudden after a rebuild they automatically get put into the key0 position, even though when i look at their properties their frame number has not been changed

if i move them back or around or anywhere it dosent matter they start from key0 ingame, this totally ruins the entire room, making it impossible to complete and look really retarded

what makes me mad is they where working perfectly fine up until now...

oh and all rebuilds since then are resetting them now
how i can fix this?

or even better can you make a mesh emitter that emits stuff you can jump on or die if you touch them? that would solve my problem

Last edited: