UT GOTY Anthology: Where's the Chaos Mutator?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ArcheryGenious

Also known as Decepticon
Jan 15, 2009
So I've just got the Unreal Anthology with the UT GOTY edition, which is supposed to have the ChaosUT mutator, but it doesn't show up on the list! I've seen the same issue somewhere else, but they had it on it's own with a second disc that it was on, I can't find it on the disc, it's just nothing but data cabs.
Help please!

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
So I've just got the Unreal Anthology with the UT GOTY edition, which is supposed to have the ChaosUT mutator, but it doesn't show up on the list! I've seen the same issue somewhere else, but they had it on it's own with a second disc that it was on, I can't find it on the disc, it's just nothing but data cabs.
Help please!
The GOTY edition in UA is just the game data. Stuff like Chaos came on a second disc.

You'd be better off getting it off the internet, as it's a newer build anyway. We host their site, but our hosted sites are down for a little while, so this will do: http://www.soulbreakers.com/download.php?view.22

Blade_hunter

Unreal tournament mod dude
Jan 23, 2008
I don't know if I can upload my disk from my own version just the second disk because players need to buy UT anyway, because UA doesn't have this
This isn't the last version but it has Rocket arena with.

IronMonkey

Moi?
Apr 23, 2005
Scotland
www.margrave.myzen.co.uk
One of the reasons given for not including the 2nd disk material was that the mods had advanced considerably from the versions included on the original GOTY and that anyone wanting to play the mods online would have to update to the latest version available online anyway (that, and I suspect that they had run out of space on the DVD:))

http://files.filefront.com/ChaosUT+v11+exe+Installer/;8161083;/fileinfo.html

ArcheryGenious

Also known as Decepticon
Jan 15, 2009
Thanks a lot! I got the latest one, but it wouldn't work (it was the one where you have to put the files in manually), but I'm just getting the one from IronMonkey, which I see is an exe. one, so that might work, I'll get back to you on it.

Thanks again!