PDA

View Full Version : Voice Chat

Skakruk
2nd Dec 2008, 02:02 PM

GreatEmerald
2nd Dec 2008, 03:11 PM
It's disabled on Listen servers for some bandwidth issues. As for other things, no idea, never use it and disabled it anyway.

Defeat
3rd Dec 2008, 03:26 PM
No one ever used it, just setup a Teamspeak or Ventrilo server on a computer for a few people and connect to that. We use teamspeak for fragbu

Leonardo
6th Dec 2008, 02:54 PM
IE the reason some of use use teamspeak, vent and RW.

Leonardo
6th Dec 2008, 07:01 PM
not really, I use it on the Webserver we have at the office and it hosted 12 more diff sites as well. So resource wise nah the machine itself is 1.5 gig with 2 gig of ram and a 32 Mb AGP and a 1/2 a TG Hdd on it.

Dromae
27th Dec 2008, 05:41 PM
been having the same issue- I swear, in a crowded LAN the last thing you want to do is yank off your headset, sprint around the LAN to find whoever you're looking for, give them whatever info you were going to, sprint back only to realise someone had been watching the whole thing and were busy kiling you, waiting for respawn, killing you, waiting for respawn...etc, etc.

I never got the voice option working no matter how hard i tried and what i did. Problem is, nobody notices the typed messages even if it is in a different colour!!!