FragBU: Friday November 21st, Saturday November 22nd

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
FragBU: Friday November 21st, Saturday November 22nd

IRC: #fragbu on irc.enterthegame.com
#fragbu.reporter on irc.enterthegame.com
Teamspeak: beyondunreal.com Password: bubu
Check out the FragBU Page for FragBU information, rules, and more!​
News:
New Content: Community Bonus Pack 3 Volume 2 - exe zip

[fragbudonate][/fragbudonate] Help support FragBU! If you enjoy using the server and want to help keep it running, please donate. We currently have enough to provide for 10 months of service (from August 1st) with our current provider. Many thanks to those who have donated so far:
  • Sindarin
  • KaL976
  • Minimaul
  • BobTheBeheader
  • Skold
  • GGA_Nate
  • Trynant
  • Zxanphorian
  • dc`
  • DannyMeister
  • p3rplx3d

Server:
[align=right] [/align]BeyondUnreal FragBU Mothership - Password = bubu
Look for the server under CTF, or connect by IP: open 8.6.76.34?password=bubu in the console
All gametypes available via map vote
Extra Content:

cu@ server

Last edited:

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
I can finally play UT3 after trying for an entire year. :lol:

I just upgraded to a Core i7 920 with 6GB of DDR3 RAM yesterday. UT3 works fine now. I'll try to make it to FragBU tonight if something doesn't come up.

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
I think I shall play some computer simulated violence with futuristic weapons at the weekly event called FragBU poop bruzz.

Bazzwano

Hi, I'm Bryan
Jan 20, 2008
New Zealand
I notice that FragBU continues to play SafeguardV2 but I do actully have a V3 with is basicly a better looking version and has also been optemized with techneques that I have not yet learnd untill I made Dreary. So I figure It would be much more playable for MP. It wont overwright V2 eather. just FYI

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
Something was screwy. I couldn't connect to the server and each gametype only listed a single server. People were complaining of it happening to them also. I think that's why no one showed up. I should have figured Epic would have found a way to screw me.