where is BombingRun settings?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Baaarb

Nov 18, 2008
Hi,
I have to write bot for bombingrun at UT2004, but I cant find settings for bots in botapi.ini :-(

there is setting for all modes - except BR - what should I do?
And one another problem. does anybody know what item nr. is the BALL(bomb)?
coz I have to write instruction for the bot, what should he do, but at first I need to notify that I have a ball...

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
The bomb is XGame.xBombFlag. But what do you mean, "botapi.dll" and "item nr."? Items are not numbered, they're objects. And the code is in UnrealScript.

Baaarb

Nov 18, 2008
well, there is one software called Pogamut. It is plugin for netbeans and so it is easy to write some modification for UT2004. But I have to work on my own modification for bombingrun. The Pogamut has GameBots classes but the xBombingRun.uc is missing. So I need to add ball luncher and other stuff from bombing run to the Pogamut, but I cant do it without the origin USc class.

it is hard to explain.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Oh, I get it. You want to extract the source. Just open UnrealEd, open your Actors browser, go to File->Export All Scripts (or something like that), wait for it to finish, then open your UT2004 directory and all the Bombing Run content is in the xGame folder.

Baaarb

Nov 18, 2008
OK. I will try. thx:notworthy:

//edit
it works :) thx, I will write soon another problem :)

Last edited: