Nali zombies

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Anyone ever thought of making nali zombies? Be it for Unreal or Unreal Tournament. All Zombie mutators/mods I've played feature human zombies.
What about the nali?

Imagine yourself in an obscure skytown, a shrouded world. The nali have come back from the grave, devoured the skaarj and now it's your turn.
Or is it? Well, you'd need some melee weapons for sure. How about a blood soaked, gigantic chainsaw and a large axe (yeah yeah, U4E already features this). Or maybe a hybrid weapon...

Nali shouldn't look too "different". Sure, the typical decayed look must be present, a touch of rotten flesh teeth showing where there once were lips etc.

Make them limp. And their head jolt, shake back and forth slowly. Have them utter the typical zombie call. One that cuts through your bones, flesh and soul.

So, is there anything related ?

Hey, and include zombie nali-warcows as well. Make them snarl like a ravenous dog...(and their eyes on fire.)

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
hmm.iirc dots from the unreal scene made in one of his "packs" some zombie pawns...guess also nalizombies.
those packs of him are full of fanatastic pawns anyway ;)

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
you will be surprised mate.he is a great coder idd.
those nalis i mean are small sized and stick at players body and keep biting.
other zombie like skinned nalis too there.

there are tentacles who catch opponents with tongue and swallow.and move
their places.
there are skaary spinning like propellers and transform and other crazy stuff.
it is worth..i wished 3 would like those.
link:
http://www.geocities.com/mhulden/scrapyard.html

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Ah, those pack mutator files. I've several of those. My favourite one had to be iirc pack4. The one which has those red spiders. (Very though iirc)

It's been ages I played a game with those mutators added. If my memory serves well, pack 4 had a titan nali type of pawn. It was very quick, and threw boulders at you. Not funny ;-)

Last edited:

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
haha iron,i see you got the coop fever :D
well its nice to have another buf coop buddy besides neonite on that server.
you are doing a good job by hosting this files.;)