PDA

View Full Version : Possible Browser Issue

Slaughter.SP
31st Oct 2008, 07:12 AM
The two new Davision and Fraegers mutators seem to be causing odd server browser issues. When I have them on the commandline, my server in Favorites shows 9999 in the ping and I cannot join via the browser (I can still use 'open'). When I remove them the ping shows normal and I can then join.

ralph67
1st Nov 2008, 06:10 AM
The two new Davision and Fraegers mutators seem to be causing odd server browser issues. When I have them on the commandline, my server in Favorites shows 9999 in the ping and I cannot join via the browser (I can still use 'open'). When I remove them the ping shows normal and I can then join.

I do not have that problem, server shows up all the time. V022 and both mutators are activated on my server with ultra insta. The server is started via shell script on a linux server.

Cheers,

Ralph

Slaughter.SP
3rd Nov 2008, 09:30 AM
Glad yours is working, however continued testing shows mine is not and I believe that HTM~Minion has experienced the same problem. He says he can add them after starting the server w/WebAdmin and it works for him though, I've tried that and it does not seem to work for me (under Favorites it again shows 9999). I can still use 'open' and can still get to WebAdmin. But again, once I remove the mutators the ping shows normal.

ralph67
3rd Nov 2008, 12:02 PM
Glad yours is working, however continued testing shows mine is not and I believe that HTM~Minion has experienced the same problem. He says he can add them after starting the server w/WebAdmin and it works for him though, I've tried that and it does not seem to work for me (under Favorites it again shows 9999). I can still use 'open' and can still get to WebAdmin. But again, once I remove the mutators the ping shows normal.

Does your server logfile show anything about those mutators?

Slaughter.SP
4th Nov 2008, 09:56 AM
I checked that already and no errors have been logged regarding those two mutators.

Galt, the other mutators I am running are BiaVote 0.5.3, BattleRPG, BattleMod and InvMutator_MonstersDropItems. The only one that I feel really could be suspect would be BiaVote, so I'll test running w/out that one next.