Gamestop's Exclusive Gears of War 2 Trailer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sk.7

Jan 31, 2008
Looks pretty massive with all those soldiers in one screen... I love this technology!! :)

nELsOn

bSnakeCastShadow = True
Aug 18, 2005
on a plane
www.nelsonmaps.wordpress.com
that trailer was pretty nice actually. i hope they don't go over the top with mass scenes in the game, though. the trailer reminded me of the matrix sequels because of the masses of characters and tbh that was one of the things that made the matrix sequels less enjoyable for me.

but since everything else i've seen about the game looks pretty cool i'm not too worried.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
It's ****ing GamingStopsHere crap about their Golden Hammerburst code. This got posted a while back on their official forums. If you want to post GOW2 news then start thinking about what's actually worth being talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/user/davpreec

[/Angry witch mode off]

Last edited:

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Love the brown-on-brown color scheme. Adds a nice effect.

Glad to see Kenny Rogers made it into the game. Nothing says GoW like the Gambler.