Level/World map of Unreal/Na Pali planet?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Neffe

Oct 29, 2008
Hey everyone,

This is my first post on the board and I'm very pleased to see everyone here liking this game that I myself find so great to play - almost like meditation with the music and classic scenes.

Anyway, there is one thing that I have never been able to find. I'm looking for an overview - a map - of each level and of the part of the planet, where the game takes place. Does this kind of each level map/world map of the Unreal/Na Pali planet exist?

Like the minimap in Diablo II or something? Or a graphic walkthrough through each level in a map, where you can see the level before, during or after the actual play of the game? It doesn't have to be in the game, but it could be nice to see if someone ever made such a level/world map, so that you could see/go through every level and make sure that you went everywhere.

Neffe :)

Last edited:

Neffe

Oct 29, 2008
Hehe, good start NeoNite....

It gives you the general idea, but it's a shame that you can't zoom in or go down into details. But I've always wanted to see how the levels were connected, so now I can see.

Now I'm just waiting for a map that can go further into detail on each level. If only NeoNite's map could be made into 3d and allow you to go around, up and down, in and out etc. it would be really cool.

Neffe :)