PDA

View Full Version : Wi-Fi Problems

vaniaa
23rd Oct 2008, 02:52 AM
Before jailbreaking, I had problems accessing the wi-fi in school. After jailbreaking, I actually tried to use the inet in school and it worked for a while. However, after some time, the wi-fi is dead again, and no matter how hard I try. It still doesn't work.

Then now, I have Apps problem. My games and some other apps start up and before it display all the options in the menu. It quits and goes back to the Homepage.

Anyone knows what's wrong with it or are having the same problem as me?

Thanks!!!

Wormbo
23rd Oct 2008, 04:34 AM
Donate it to the Mobile Phone Throwing World Championships (http://www.savonlinnafestivals.com/en_index.htm).

Jrubzjeknf
23rd Oct 2008, 07:57 AM
Your problem is a common one. It is easily resolved though. Dropping your iPhone from 3 stories high should make sure you will never see the problem occur on your iPhone ever again. To increase your chances of accomplishment, increase the high you drop your iPhone from or repeat the process several times.

Note that there is a slight chance you may brick your iPhone. But that's your own responsibility.

vaniaa
24th Oct 2008, 02:27 AM
Your problem is a common one. It is easily resolved though. Dropping your iPhone from 3 stories high should make sure you will never see the problem occur on your iPhone ever again. To increase your chances of accomplishment, increase the high you drop your iPhone from or repeat the process several times.

Note that there is a slight chance you may brick your iPhone. But that's your own responsibility.

Wow. Pity. I thought this site could be useful. Apparently it turns out otherwise. A forum filled only with a bunch of stupid members (of course, excluding myself) and obviously lazy mods.

Pathetic.

Jrubzjeknf
24th Oct 2008, 04:34 AM
Perhaps you should look where you are before posting a message. :p

This forum is dedicated to a game mod, called Jailbreak. We have nothing to do with the iPhone or jailbreaking it. Mind you, we already have gotten a few of these threads and use them to get some extra fun out of it. Sry if we pissed you off. :D

Wormbo
24th Oct 2008, 11:56 AM
Wow. Pity. I thought this site could be useful. Apparently it turns out otherwise. A forum filled only with a bunch of stupid members (of course, excluding myself) and obviously lazy mods.

Pathetic.

Hey, I'm a mod here and I was the first to answer your question in the most reasonable way possible, considering its relevance in relation to our site's topic.

Jrubzjeknf
24th Oct 2008, 12:07 PM
Actually, that would be suggesting that he should try to intall UT on his iPhone. :p

Wormbo
24th Oct 2008, 12:25 PM
Why not? ;)

The_Head
24th Oct 2008, 12:50 PM
You two are so mean!

Can I join in xD

On a serious note, completely different kind of Jailbreak vaniaa!

TheIronKnuckle
24th Oct 2008, 05:41 PM
Oh, why'd you have to spoil the fun so early? :lol:
I wanted to join in with the misleading advice.

Jrubzjeknf
24th Oct 2008, 07:30 PM
I'll send you a PM next time. XD

TheIronKnuckle
24th Oct 2008, 09:37 PM
lol, thanks