UE3 - UT3 Imported Natural Terrain Collision

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Photonic

Oct 13, 2008
I have imported a static mesh of a cave I modeled in Maya into UE3. For the life of me I can not figure out how to activate per-poly collision. I want the play to be able to walk in the cave obviously. I have read Hourences, UDN and searched this forum and I can't find a solution. I know it has to be possible. However, every time I goto the meshes properties and turn it on, it does nothing, my player just falls right though it. Even light passes though it.

I tried to just make a simple box and the same thing is happening. I can get it to work with simple collisions, but I want per-poly to work. It only makes sense for the cave...

Maybe I am missing something. When someone makes a map of a cave like this: http://hourences.com/book/tutorialssae2.htm it is imported as a static mesh and set to per poly, correct?

Thanks in advance guys for any help.