Are you getting gears 2?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
25 days left, feel free to send me a friend request, I'll be up for some Horde right after the Campaign is finished from here.

[xbox]kantham[/xbox]

Last edited:

WaitForTheRain

Feb 26, 2008
UK
Same as above. I don't have an Xbox so I'll just wait till one of my friends who has buys it then play it there :D

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Still a shame they won't port it to PC I know. But I'd rather buy it for the X360 rather than sit for nothing, there isn't a lot of good games on the market ATM, nor to come this year.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I'm getting it, but I'm not sure when I will get my 360 to actually play it :)

nELsOn

bSnakeCastShadow = True
Aug 18, 2005
on a plane
www.nelsonmaps.wordpress.com
well, yes i'm getting it. on november 7th i'll hopefully come home from work and find it in the mail because i pre-ordered the limited edition a while ago. i can't wait to finally be able to play annex without getting owned all the time. (translation: i'm looking forward to playing the mp maps against bots ;))

Flak

I am Gamer, hear me Pwn. RAWR
May 26, 2004
Absolutely! it looks unbelievable. Yes I wish it were coming to PC too.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Lol, it's nice to hear your opinion here (You want it for PC too), when all you're allowed to do over EGF is lock the annoying threads. :D

J112

Very Superstitious
Dec 16, 2005
Had my collectors pre-ordered for ages. I've think i've turned into the human version of the countdown clock tbh.

Oh and, 23 days.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
They have a Gears of War1 1v1 contest set up where I go buy it on midnight launch (32 Players on set). Apparently last year they set up Halo 3 1v1's with Sword only on final round. Which is BIG Fail.

I just hope they won't do this for Gears with the chainsaw. You'd be better at flipping a coin. Winner takes the LE free. I hope to get it free, would save me some money for more games.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
You know, some **** ass rules where you have a arsenal of weapons on you, but you can only use the bayonet on a powerful assault rifle. I just want to see the guy rush at me with the chainsaw, hit him with one lancer bullet, get knocked, and in 2 pieces even before he saw it coming.

What I'm going to do in the first rounds is to pistol whore it down. If we play canal 1v1 I'll just active him out with the sniper. I doubt to lose it, but if they bring in some lame ass rules I most certainly will.