UT3 on a touchscreen.....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
Sounds horrible. A sufficiently competent mouse user would probably easily beat any touchscreen user, no matter how the touchscreen input is implemented.

:)

TheIronKnuckle

What the hell is this "ballin" thing?
I've been under the impression that zynthetic was a male whenever she posts at unrealSP, but then i looked at the "the team" page for teamunrealsp and saw her picture and i'm like omg tis female!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s5EvhHy7eQ

The scary part of this is the idea actually popped up in my head once...(playing ut3 on touch screen)
Of course I thought it was funny then thought of something else. Just don't break your fingers poking at the wall/screen

I like it :eek:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Zynthetic said it's he, I always thought its female as well, but according to him/her, its he........
Or maybe it's shemale? :lol:
Or maybe its just "it"