Someone should remade UT3 on Source engine as mod.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fuzz

Enigma
Jan 19, 2008
Universe
I don't think Source Engine can handle all the graphic features Unreal Engine 3 is delivering. I haven't played the latest Episode of Half-Life 2 either, but much of a difference ain't expected, not from me at least.

Id Tech 4 might. Id Tech 5 ain't here yet, but it should be good enough.

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
great idea as long as you have the money to pay the legal fees and don't want to make a dime.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
I even dare claiming the engine is not responsible at all.
Indeed ...
Neither the most sophisticated nor the most popular engine in the universe can force people to play a game they don't want.

cosmix

XoXo
May 20, 2006
Germany
What's wrong with UnrealEngine3?
Source engine is a regress or at least a stagnancy. If you want something real fresh and new that can handle massively multiplayer matches with an awesome graphic you are optimally with CryEngine2 if you will so.

But my choice would be UnrealEngine4 because of the editor I knew from previous versions. In my opinion there is nothing comparable. I just love it.

What's wrong with UnrealEngine3?
Source engine is a regress or at least a stagnancy. If you want something real fresh and new that can handle massively multiplayer matches with an awesome graphic you are optimally with CryEngine2 if you will so.

But my choice would be UnrealEngine4 because of the editor I knew from previous versions. In my opinion there is nothing comparable. I just love it.

word homes.