UT3 DM-Dante]I[

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Luv_Studd

Aug 17, 1999
VT
Visit site
Name: DM-Dante]I[
Version: 1.0 Final
Compatibility: Latest patch
Description: Remake of DM-Dante for UT2K4
Comments: This map was intended for UCMP5, however, that effort did not materialize. :(
Screenshot:
dante7xz5.jpg

dante3rc7.jpg

dante1bg6.jpg

Credits: 95% of the map was developed while working with UCMP members, so props are due for those who provided me with feedback, encouragement and friendship (from A-Z):

Arcadia Vincennes
Axeman
barballs
BIOS
Dregs
evilmrfrank
G.Lecter
moonflyer
Sjosz
Slainchild
ZiO

Prior to release, I requested a little more private testing to finish the map up, and feedback was graciously provided, so credit & thanks also to:

cooloola aka: Wael Ben Dhia (of FoT fame)
cUnNiNg_StUnTs

Homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/luvstudd/
Download: http://hosted.filefront.com/hb4779/

PC only at the moment, sorry. [Note that the file download shows as "DM-DanteI.zip", but it really is DM-Dante]I[ :)]

Last edited:

vybz

Apr 2, 2008
looks cool, never heard of the map before but ti looks liek it has nice gameplay downloading

Poker

Anus Retentus
Apr 17, 2006
Very nice! ... lots of depth and flow to the architecture and layout. Classic quality DM map, excellent work. :)

Anuban

Your reward is that you are still alive
Apr 4, 2005
Great map ... I was wondering if you could send me a file with all the textures in it so I can cook a proper version of the PS3. It really deserves to be played on the big screen ... and right now there are two textures that don't show up. Its one the fences that are on the ground and one in the very back. I am assuming you used some custom texture or mesh. Anyway just pm me a link if possible. You know I will still cook your maps mainly because I love your designs and style and really like playing on a large screen. 22" just doesn't cut it sometimes.

Luv_Studd

Aug 17, 1999
VT
Visit site
Great map ... I was wondering if you could send me a file with all the textures in it so I can cook a proper version of the PS3. It really deserves to be played on the big screen ... and right now there are two textures that don't show up. Its one the fences that are on the ground and one in the very back. I am assuming you used some custom texture or mesh. Anyway just pm me a link if possible. You know I will still cook your maps mainly because I love your designs and style and really like playing on a large screen. 22" just doesn't cut it sometimes.

Sorry, I just noticed this post. Thanks for taking time to play it.

The fence, grass and water textures have been tweaked within UED material editor a little; so they are contained in the DM-Dante]I[ (aka myLevel) package of the map. I don't have a separate texture package for them unfortunately.

Anuban

Your reward is that you are still alive
Apr 4, 2005
No problem ... its just a shame as I like playing your levels on my HDTV. If you ever decide you want a PS3 version drop me PM. Thanks again for the great level.