PDA

View Full Version : Invasion servers without junk

Psychomorph
10th Sep 2008, 06:03 PM
Are there any clean oldschool Invasion servers, without all the useless junk, all those stupid nonsense mutators? Of course stuff like Ballistic Weapons and so is ok, but none of these milions of bullsh*t.

Psychomorph
10th Sep 2008, 06:38 PM
What an INCREDIBLY STUPID idea it was to let other players ressurrect you. You think thouse kids care if some random guy plays or waits? Sheesh...

Psychomorph
10th Sep 2008, 06:45 PM

Puts away UT2004 DVD. Four years ago Invasion used to be fun.

GreatEmerald
11th Sep 2008, 09:33 AM
Check "Show only standard servers" box and you will see less those with mutators - and create a filter with rules to show only those who don't have mutators to see no junk at all (yet something good might be off the limits).
And writing each 15 minutes isn't going to help.

KaL976
11th Sep 2008, 02:33 PM
Vanilla Invasion is on the new fragBU 2K4 server.
Check the sticky at the top of this forum.

Psychomorph
11th Sep 2008, 05:54 PM
Thanks guys, I check it out. :tup:

You guys know any good "no junk" instagib Invasions?

@KaL976:
Does the server name start with "f"? Seems I don't see it in the server browser.

And writing each 15 minutes isn't going to help.
It was the frustration screaming out of me. :D

KaL976
11th Sep 2008, 09:34 PM
Thanks guys, I check it out. :tup:

You guys know any good "no junk" instagib Invasions?

@KaL976:
Does the server name start with "f"? Seems I don't see it in the server browser.

no & you won't as it's passworded &/or non standard.
get the ip from the thread :)

Psychomorph
11th Sep 2008, 11:02 PM
Ok. Does the thread start with "f"? (kidding)

Funny, as soon I joined the first "no junk" server, I found myself midst in a bunch of players who were actually friendly and gave me tips to handle stuff.

MrMaddog
13th Sep 2008, 08:42 AM
Are there any clean oldschool Invasion servers, without all the useless junk, all those stupid nonsense mutators? Of course stuff like Ballistic Weapons and so is ok, but none of these milions of bullsh*t.

BWAHAHAA!!! Might as well ask if there are any UT servers that aren't running InstaGib... :lol:

Psychomorph
13th Sep 2008, 01:13 PM
BWAHAHAA!!! Might as well ask if there are any UT servers that aren't running InstaGib... :lol:
Hey, I like insta, it is actually the only way I ever played UT2004. Instagib Invasion (without junk) is what I am looking for.

Ben1220
24th Sep 2008, 12:06 AM
Well... I don't know about that, but you can get something essentially the same, most invasion servers have rpg added now, such as the internode one, you can put everything onto damage bonus and soon you will be able to instantly kill anything with lightning gun, and increase ws a bit to make it as fast as shock. It becomes essentially instagib invasion, and the rpg element is a nice extra layer