Grunting Issue

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
Ok, this is something that has been driving me crazy and it seems it hasn't been fixed in 1.3. Grunting noises when you're shot. Why does every enemy I shoot have the standard male pain voice? It should be different sounds for different characters: robot, male, female, krall. But all I get is the same default male grunt sound. Its really annoying. Is there a fix for this?

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
They should replace all grunting with Gorge grunts

"OOOwaaaohhhhh" "arrrrgh" "daaaagh"

hahaha.... the best part is I can just imagine that in my head. The juggernaut voice packs were the greatest thing ever.

"I can't feel my legs!"

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
the sounds the models make are generally screwed up all around. Your own model doesnt even make the right sounds half the time. if that wasnt a clue that the game was not ready to be released, i dont know what was...