Bot skill Autoadjust . .

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

K

i bite
Jul 29, 2004
Magrathea
I know if you play well on auto adjust the bot skill increases.

But does it decrease if you are not playing well? I don't think it goes back down.

I propose that a mod be created that keeps an eye on the skill level a player is playing. If the player gets say behind to far in the frag spread then it lowers the bot skill accordingly.

Also would be nice if a little notification on the HUD somewhere indicated the level you where currently playing in.

This would be a simple mod indeed, but i think would be great for players who want to know where they stand.

Is there a mod that does anything like this already?
Maybe BlackCheetah could make this happen?

What do you think about the concept?

iSenSe

on it!
Jan 20, 2008
DM-1on1SmallMountain [NL]
I know if you play well on auto adjust the bot skill increases.

But does it decrease if you are not playing well? I don't think it goes back down.

I propose that a mod be created that keeps an eye on the skill level a player is playing. If the player gets say behind to far in the frag spread then it lowers the bot skill accordingly.

Also would be nice if a little notification on the HUD somewhere indicated the level you where currently playing in.

This would be a simple mod indeed, but i think would be great for players who want to know where they stand.

Is there a mod that does anything like this already?
Maybe BlackCheetah could make this happen?

What do you think about the concept?

its idd a good idea, and fair :D
i always thought, if you stand still in a big map with auto adjust configurated bots. they are standing still as well.
unfortunatly i cant help with this mod, although i really would.
I have no any idea how unrealscript works, iam a bit busy on wiki with tutorials and stuff.. but damn.. its hard.. :p

good question tho K.