Rocket launcher - spiral rockets

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

juvenile_delinquent

Aug 5, 2008
In UT2003, you know how 3 rockets converge onto the target when they are locked?
And when you load 3 rockets and shoot a wall (not locked onto any target), they move parallel to each other.

Well I noticed that sometimes even if the rockets aren't locked they spiral and in a way, they converge before hitting the wall.

When does that happen? Whats' the criteria?

In fact I noticed this guy who plays online, and his rockets always spiral. Always!

Do I have to edit anything for this? Because I'm sure that this spiral increases the rockets' intensity. It gets focused at almost one point.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
It's a function present in every Unreal game's rocket launcher. I don't remember how the UT2 ones work, but I think you have to press the primary fire when you're loading the three rockets.

juvenile_delinquent

Aug 5, 2008
Yea I'm doing that.
This forum is insanely helpful.

I'm sorry if the question had already been asked or if I posted it in the wrong sub-forum. I tried searching for it, but couldn't really find anything.