UE3 - UT3 Modellers, Texture Artists need for a Mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ViViD

Aug 3, 2008
We have been working on a cyberpunk genre game called Hostile Takeover 2050, the website has further information about the mod http://www.hostiletakeover2050.com

We are looking for modellers and texture artists, in content creation, we still have many of the exciting stuff yet to be modelled and textured such as weapons and complex machinery. Our map makers are doing the majority of the simple content and textures, so you can be assured in doing the complex and fun stuff.

If you wish to be apart of this great mod, please list your interest in the public forums of the website or PM me here directly.

ViViD

Aug 3, 2008
The mod is registered with moddb yes, I am not sure what your talking about in polycount though. And not asked anything on ploycount htat I can recall.

I understanding what your getting at? And how this ties in with looking for a texture artist and modellers.

Leonardo

Old fart on top the mountain.....
Good, yes this is a place to get some great talent from. But moddb as well as polycount.com have quite the number of skilled and honed artists and modelers too. Som e the work is breathtaking and those are the ones that are just starting thier careers or hobbies. Anyways, good luck with the project, I love a cool cyberpunk drama/action mod.

ViViD

Aug 3, 2008
Thanks so much for the tip, MODDB there is definately a post and I will now go to polycount, unfortunately there is must be a drought of talent at the moment, as there been a lack of interested. When we put the call out for concept artist quiet a few responses, this was a while ago now.

Again thanks for the tip and will go to polycount.

ViViD

Aug 3, 2008
jeez and I got my hope up on a positive reply here. Oh well. work sis still prgressing on the mod and you can view it under hostile takeover2050 on moddb to see the progress