UE3 - UT3 Graphics problem? Persp view not updating

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

phix314

Jul 26, 2008
I'm pretty sure its not me at this point. I've followed 2 tuts to the "T" and nada.

Short video to show my problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-CsFRXGZWQ

Basically, on a new scene, I create a new subtractive scene. Build a cube. Hit subtract. Nada. Any and all lighting modes don't update in the perspective view. They do, however, update in the ortho views (checkerboard shows).

Could it be my card? Or some settings somewhere in the card? I'm running an ATI 3870.

phix314

Jul 26, 2008
Nothing huh...

I spoke with a friend who creates maps and whatnot, and she has no idea either. So far it seems like a preference somewhere or just a bad install.

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
You may have pressed Q on the keyboard.

You can reset your settings by deleting the Editor ini files found in the config dir. It will generate new and default ones when you start up again.

Open an existing retail level and see if that works.

phix314

Jul 26, 2008
So simple. I'm so used to "Q" being a non-tool in pretty much every other program ;)

Thanks!