Now you can change usernames on the forum!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
S

Stallion

By popular demand, we now have a script which will let you chanage your username!

Be warned, however, that your old posts will appear as from:

Username
unregistered

instead of:

Username
Godlike

If you're willing to live with that sacrifice, then check out the following URL: http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~unreal/ubb/cgi/ubbUserName.cgi

Your post count will stay in tact!

Enjoy, but don't abuse this or we'll be forced to revoke usage.

------------------
Chris «Stallion» Lambert
clambert@gamespy.com
ModCentral/PlanetUnreal

PuF|Hertston

Dec 23, 1999
Plymouth, UK
Visit site
Nothing to say, but I had to try it out !

bullet2.gif

PuFs in Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace........go 707th !!

SkummyB|BuF

Would you like to see me dance?
Feb 19, 2000
Liverpool, UK
www.bombardiers.org
Hmmmmmm. Now I'm my true self :)
I don't think my full nick would fit though ;)

bullet2.gif

"Any astronomer can predict with absolute accuracy just where every star in the universe will be at 11:30 tonight. He can make no such prediction about his teenage daughter." -- James T. Adams

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff, home of the world-famous Llama Farm

[Ci]Skumboy_GABT|PuF

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
Yes i finnaly made it to PuFFer !!!!!

bullet2.gif

I Evolve with every frag more to the ultimate Genetic Llama Killer

The 707th Silver Dragons squadron is ready for action

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff , home of the world-famous Llama Farm!

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
Stalion i'm touched, my tears of happyness now stands in my eye's, this is an very good day, ME IS PuF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bullet2.gif

I Evolve with every frag more to the ultimate Genetic Llama Killer

The 707th Silver Dragons squadron is ready for action

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff , home of the world-famous Llama Farm!

SkummyB|BuF

Feb 19, 2000
Liverpool, UK
www.bombardiers.org
Well the only other problem aside from the old posts going to "unregistered" is you loose your custom status.
I found me a new one though :)

bullet2.gif

"Any astronomer can predict with absolute accuracy just where every star in the universe will be at 11:30 tonight. He can make no such prediction about his teenage daughter." -- James T. Adams

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff, home of the world-famous Llama Farm

[Ci]Skumboy_GABT|PuF

SkummyB|BuF

Feb 19, 2000
Liverpool, UK
www.bombardiers.org
HEY!!!!
why can't i have "Forum Gobsh1te" as my custom status ? :(

bullet2.gif

[Ci]Skumboy_GABT|PuF