Serpentine Mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gregg1337

Jul 22, 2008
Hi all, I've got another question. After several hours of searching I can't find anything on how to summon their weapons.

I only ask because I am on single player with the mod and I used the grenade on a Titan, and now I can't pick anymore up. I have two more Titans to fight at least, and the Steyr is low on ammo. Please help!!

-Gregg

P.S. I like this fourm, the older threads are also a wealth of infomation.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
That problem is well known because of the weapons stay settings in coop, you did it through coop offline I suppose? It's like singleplayer but with weaponsstay on. Just type in preferences and look to the settings of the gametype I guess, if it's not there then it's serp problem. Btw, if you do summon eightball, I am sure it will automatically spawn grenade as well.

I've ran coop at serpentine but it was bugged I remember, then I made the serpentineplus mod and ran it in combination with serpentine 9 on the server running the rtnp gametypes but newly enhanced with the serpentine stuff.

Gregg1337

Jul 22, 2008
It's ok, I have it, so I'll post it here. I only found it by accident =P

Invisibility = RPG
Amplifier = Binoculars
D Pistol = Glock
Automag =Glock
Stinger =The other pistol that fire .45
ASMD = Shotgun
Eightball = Grenade
Flakcannon = AUG
Razorjack = MP5