UE3 - General Ubisoft Quebec- Searching for a Dream Team

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hyrage

Apr 9, 2008
Hi guys,

Ubisoft Quebec is actually searching for an already formed Dream Team to work on a new IP that could also be Designed by this Team. (in french unfortunately)

Ubisoft Quebec wants the best of the best, mostly Senior Developers with 5 years of experiences, but also willing to relocate to Quebec city.

What you need is to form this Team by contacting the best guys as possible all around the world, and it's not a joke. Recruiting them should take time simply due to the fact that many of these Senior Game Developers could already be in their dream company.

I'm posting that here for two reason:

1. I'm, I guess, a talented Junior Developer searching for a job in the industry, so I can make my way in by recruiting the best of the best, if at least they are interest to work and communicate well together.

Take a look at my sig and feel totally free to ask, comment or critic.

I'm opened to any suggestions, we would make a Dream Project for sure, but the most important thing here is that we have the opportunity to build this Dream Project in function of all the strength of the employees instead of just making a great project.

I was first aiming for an action/adventure FPS both Singleplayer and Multiplayer [both coop & competitive modes], but also filled with RPG elements, I'll keep up the details for the Dev Team if we keep that direction, but that interactivity goes maybe 5-7 years beyond the actual FPS genre.

2. You could also be interested in making your own Dream Team to create a new IP too.

Interested? Post here! :D

NOTE:
If I'm right, the person recruiting the Team can actively participate to the Project in term of ideas and stuff if he isn't himself part of the Senior Developers or in the video game industry.