needed help for ut 3 for 360

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rice Eater22

Jul 14, 2008
well i have been playing for a couple of days now
and i have been playing ranked
but when i play deathmatch on ranked
it never counts my points
like i got 110 kills and 83 deaths and when i looked on the leaderboards
it didnt count it
so if anyone has this problem please let me know
and if there is like any way to resolve it
it would be much appreciated

end0rphine

Jun 27, 2008
I think it may take a few hours or a day or something to update itself c0z i noticed this too...checked it the next day and my score was higher.

nine9six

Jul 10, 2008
Press "Y" to select the Ranked Leaderboards. Right now your viewing the "Regular".

Don't feel bad man, I did the same thing. I kept looking at the Player Match rankings (which I had only played once with a friend) and was wondering why EVERYONE I knew was ranked higher than I was when I was better than they were. Once I figured it out, I saw that I was ranked 200-something! Got it down to 100-something, but I haven't played in 2 days so I'm probably in the 300's now...