Jack Thompson: Hitting the Streets?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Jackie Boy is back in the news today after the judge presiding over his last hearing released her 169 page recommendation for the punishment of the Florida state lawyer. If you somehow mystically haven't heard of this guy, try Google.

Among other things, the report goes above and beyond the original recommendations of the Florida State Bar, recommending that Thompson be permanently disbarred from practicing law in the state of Florida and be ordered to pay the court nearly $44,000 in, what she called, "disciplinary costs".

Citing these three guidelines, Tunis recommended a penalty of "permanent disbarment" for Thompson "with no leave to reapply for admission." She also ordered him to pay the court $43,675 in "disciplinary costs," including $23,538 to pay for transcripts used to outline 27 violations of five Florida bar rules.

Thompson, of course, responded by rejecting reality and throwing a fit, just as he did when he prematurely exited his hearing a few weeks ago.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
6112002013.jpg

...and don't you come back no more.

Sk.7

Jan 31, 2008
Oh isn't it a pity since Jack was the best advertisement for violent videogames we could ever have? :lol:

FlashIV

King of the Impossible
Oct 30, 2005
Illi-noise
169 pages? One reason why I could never be a judge. I had issues with 5 page reports in high school.

Sk.7

Jan 31, 2008
I should throw a penny off of the empire state building if Jack Thompson's in front of it just to see if it'll go through his skull :lol:

Try an ice cube instead! It should do the job; hits, kills and there also won't be any fingerprints after it melts ;)

Unless you want to publically be the hero of the videogame industry :D

BoneofFear

The American Dying Machine
Jul 14, 2004
IN DA CHOPPA!
www.myspace.com
Try an ice cube instead! It should do the job; hits, kills and there also won't be any fingerprints after it melts ;)

Unless you want to publically be the hero of the videogame industry :D

yeah but him dying of both critical head trauma AND copper poisoning would be well worth it lol.Me a hero?HA! higher chance of that then me actually being a good person :p

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
"Hi...Welcome to Walmart"
Practice this phrase for your new job Jack.

He should also practice : "Would you like fries with that ?" ;)
// --
Damn ... now someone who is actually competent might take over his job. :(

-=WolverinE=-

Apr 16, 2006
Hey! There's no one defending Jack! Am I witnessing the first thread where everyone agrees with the rest? Come, Jack supporters! Show yourself!