UT3 DM-Focus

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ZixXer

Jun 10, 2008
DM-Focus [Final][PC][PIC's]

Name: DM-Focus
Version: 1
Compatibility: PC
Description: this is a tech map just below the ground, that was left empty for years and is now found by the landry coparation to be the sweet spot for the next tournament.
Comments: I have made this map for the 3Dbuzz old school contest.
it took me 16 days to make it. and it feels well and runs even better also good for slow pc's like i have myself.
lots of thing are going on at the same time so were ever you look there is a nice effect.
Here are the final pictures:

Standing in the sun near the sniper rifle. (The map will change color and blur to orange if you’re standing to long underneed the sun).

Low hallway near the rocket launcher.

This is the small cave just behind the low hallway and near the Stinger.

Credits: me and some guys testing it and find bugs that I could fix, a couple of hours befor the end of the contest.
Homepage: no, maby it will be time to make one.
DOWNLOAD LINK: DM-Focus

Last edited:

Tweakd

Multiplayer notepad ftw!
Feb 20, 2008
Scotland
Looks nice. I'll get back here with my thoughts...

Wow excellent map ZixXer. I'd recommend swapping that pickup over the chasm with a shield belt and seeing how it plays. Everything else is great though! Do you expect to release any future versions?

Last edited:

Galivan

Apr 25, 2008
A Coruña (Spain)
Nice looks ZixXer, the map it's cool and the new project you have to make a DOM level with the same theme of 4 worlds same DM-Gateaway. It's a nice idea! Good Job! :p

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
Very nice map ;), but we can get stuck there (where I am aiming at):

Attachments

• ScreenShot00000.jpg
    ScreenShot00000.jpg
    922.9 KB · Views: 23

ZixXer

Jun 10, 2008
ahh i see yes your right. but did you ever heart of the weapon called the inpacthammer? you can blast your self out of there with out much hp drops.
and now you know for the next time :p so only take the left on there you dont get stuk, but I forgot to use collision boxes there sorry, hope you still like the map.