Aww, Isn't He Cute...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Yeah maybe but skaarjs are not meant to be cute like this, lol. That's why I don't take ut2004 stuff seriously.

Lol at third pic it looks like as he was masturbating or something. :lol:

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
How the hell did you get inside vehicles? Ghost? And why are they holding weapons themselves?
And, well, they should be scary. But not necessarily. Of course, Unreal II Skaarj look better.

Mircea

Feb 25, 2008
Hehe I can say they look funny in these pics :) Skaarj aren't really that cute though. The Gen' Mokai girls are however, and they're my favorites for being the cutest from the game (also the most pretty ^_^) I like play with them and shooting the abominations under the Abadon category and similar. Some chars look nice during gameplay I guess.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
I mean that while in vehicles, players' weapons are hidden. And you really can see a weapon in 1st and 3rd pictures (link?).
Well, no wonder Epic left the original Skaarj in their SkaarjPack - Invasion.