48 Hour Madness: Mass Effect and Rainbow Six: Vegas 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr. UglyPants

2007 never existed, it was all a dream.
Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
Damn, if i hadn't bought CoH and its expansion months and months ago i would have got that deal. Even then i wanted it as soon as i got my new PC. (which i set up last Canada Day)

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
Madness?

f5f4b79ce7.jpg

Sk.7

Jan 31, 2008
Company of Heroes huh? I already have about 5 copies of this game since every mobo / VGA manufacturer bundles came with one in 2007, same with GRAW back in 2006 = well THIS is the madness :rolleyes:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
As I mentioned on IRC when I told hal about this sale, I'm still on the fence about Mass Effect. $40 is a price I can get behind for just about any game, so anything under that is okay with me, yet I still haven't made the purchase.

Over at Amazon the game has a mere 2.5/5 rating with over 90 scores taken into account. The majority of these don't even mention the gameplay! Nearly every (maybe even every) low-scoring review hits on one of two things: DRM or bugs/instability.

I don't want a DRM-infested game nor do I want one that desperately needs a patch. Yet, the reviews fluctuate wildly between utter crap and "best game ever." Sigh. D: