Acid trip glitch

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

1R0NH4R\/35T

is not amused.
May 10, 2008
Earth
ticktockman92.deviantart.com
I was playing a little instant action today and something weird happened. The game froze for a second, and when it un-froze... well, I can't even really describe what happened. You'll have to look at the screenshots.

Attachments

• ScreenShot00719.jpg
    ScreenShot00719.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 92
  • ScreenShot00711.jpg
    ScreenShot00711.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 77
  • ScreenShot00732.jpg
    ScreenShot00732.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 76
Check your PSu aswell sometimes lack of juice can cause the same affects
if you have anything under 430w and gfx card that requires its own source of power it can either produce wonderful druged gfx or restrt yoiur machine after a period of playing a game, this is especially so if you have put a strain on your PSU with a number of hdd's

plus i really do like pies

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
I thought this thread was going to be about 1R0NH4R\/35T playing UT3 while on acid. It turns out his PC was doing it instead.

I'm going to go with your gfx card overheating, weak PSU, or just a random glitch if it never happens again.

Phopojijo

A Loose Screw
Nov 13, 2005
Canada
Similar things happened when I had bad drivers playing America's Army a couple years back. Graphics cards can do weird things when overheated, overclocked, undervoltaged, or on bad drivers.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Looks overheating even to me.

Something similar happened with me when I was playing around with the graphic settings. Changed them to the minimun, then to the max, and the lighting of the map was totally ****ed up.