LOL WAHT MAP IS THIS.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Inspired by the simmilar thread in Unreal forums, now this is U2 and u2xmp only. You need to guess maps, but this time the screenshots will be even edited, like this one to make things harder and more intresting, :p.

u2threadpicfje6.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
u2llllll1gz7.jpg

Another map, this one should be really easy, :p
Answer both though, ;)

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
First one's obviously Garden. Those pipes give it away easily :)

I don't know the second one tho. I guess I just don't use Ranger that much :(

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
You guessed right the first one, it was when I charred Tsuba, but got killed at same timew by the shotgun blast and killed myself and we fell on the rock together in funny way, it looked like we hit both something in the air and fell down in exactly opposite direction to each other.

The second one is not u2xmp, it is from singleplayer game.

garbage

a.k.a. Del!Rium
Oct 23, 2005
Holland>all
www.tbc-xmp.co.uk
Can't see the second one :(

///EDIT what size is that thing? It keeps on loading, but it's slow as a snail..

///EDIT since I frown upon double posting, I'll keep on editing. Knowing I don't play anything besides u2xmp and heroes of might and magic 3 I wouldn't know the screenie. First one is indeed, as stated before, obviously Garden

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
As I said it's from the normal singleplayer Unreal 2, well the scenery is kinda classic one, one of the most recognizable maps at U2. That is hint btw.
Yeah I changed colors a bit and made it blurry like etc and other effects, but it is recognizable. :p

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
lol now noticed there is some face on the left of screen.
That is creepy kinda, look at the screen from far away and in the left side of screen, see it?
That must have happened while i was editing the screen but its creepy kinda.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Nobody gussed what map is this? C'mon there must be someone who played it lol.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Yes you got it this time, just you can take that by swimming to other side of water and take the shot from there.
C'mon, someone else got the shots (they must be somehow edited also, not like in the rogiinal what map thread in Unreal) or need I to take some?

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
How do you make screenshots in U2? You can bind the key in XMP, but I can't find it in U2. BTW I'm only starting to play U2, so I'm kinda noob :D

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Defaultly it's F9 as well, be sure you have the latest patch installed too.
You don't need photoshop to edit these, I just did it with Irfan view or some other program. Just combinning effects multiple times etc.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Getting Irfan would take even more time :p And opening UII would take loads of time too. I'll take a screenie or two once I'll get to the game. But I like the Unreal forum style more, that is, no edits.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
The edit thing is here to make things different and more interesting, however i will take more shots in game then..............

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
unr2threadhardpicqi6.jpg

Another shot, this one will be maybe harder..............

Status
Not open for further replies.