UE3 - UT3 New Camera Help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

w4R

Jun 5, 2008
Hey guys, im having some trouble, could anyone help me? I'm trying to make a top-down shooter using Unreal 3, but i'm unsure how to make the camera top-down, but also follow the character. I need it to be similar if identical the camera system used in 'Loaded' on the PS1. If anyone can help me it would be much appreciated.

Secondly but less importantly, I need to lock the Y axis for the aiming, do I do this by setting the value to 0? Obviously with it being a top down shooter I need the bullets to just fire straight and use the turning of the character to aim. Help here would be appreciated also.

Thanks guys, looking forward to hearing a solution :)