UE3 - UT3 Falloff with 2 Textures

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

faytmye

Feb 12, 2008
Hey,

I've created a model in 3ds max of which a falloff map is applied to the diffuse channel with 2 textures as sub maps. I need to know how i would go about getting this model along with the textures which have been UVW mapped already. I know how to import max models into unreal 3 with 1 UVW texture applied to it but when it comes to 2 seperate textures applied to the model i am a little confused as to how to go about this process.

(note: im not an artist nor do i know a great deal about mapping/modeling)

Any information or help would be great!

Thanks!

faytmye

Feb 12, 2008
nevermind, got it working to some degree with orginal UVW coords applied. Just need to apply a similar falloff within the material editor now so any tips on how to do that would be excellent.