Is BILL reading this?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
I just got an email from some guy named BILL (that's how he appeared in Outlook Express), on my new ISP which no-one I know sends e-mail to, with no subject. It said something like "You'd be a great addition to our website... by the way we also have a UT server 24/7". To me it screamed 'VIRUS' through a megaphone, so I deleted it completely. But there's only really 1 way this guy knows about me (and he obviously does, because of the UT thing)... through these forums. So... BILL, are you reading this? If so, please explain yourself.

------------------
If anyone discovers what the Universe is for, and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable.