UE3 - UT3 Skin request of my favorite caracter , Diva

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Diva84

May 31, 2008
France
Good morning has all, i' am new in this fabulous site ( i' am french). As you all know it, j ' have a huge passion as Diva caracter , i ' like look son, the face, she clears vraimment about you, something that I would be to explain you. In brief j ' follow it fan. My dream would be to see again it in UT3 .Unfortunately, I have no knowledge in modelling because I play on PS3 therefore me cannot make it myself .Therefore j ' shall like to know if a nice creator of skin would have the time definitely to do again this superb model that j ' like so much. I know that you are occupied people but I assure you that this figure misses me terrifically.Et to go you to you are d ' agreement, wants to go to you my endless thankfulness. Thank you.And excuse me if I seem to you haughty, I assure you it is not case, j ' really need this model.

http://unrealworld.fr/modules/copper...77/divajk5.jpg