I finished the 4 regular tourneys and.......

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Trebux

Apr 30, 2000
Visit site
The "challenge" slot opened up.

I entered the first round.

Holy crap!!!!!!

these cyborgish men and women are beating the crap out of me!!!!!! The closest I got was to 2nd place but soon dropped to last.

Any tips and strats?

Is there something that I am doing wrong?

How can you beat these monsters???

Am I missing a manuever in my keyboard assignment that handicaps me???

HELP!! If the first round bots are this hard, how the Fuk am I gonna pass the final boss ???? :(

ick!

------------------
I want to see YOU snipe a moving target with a 56K connection!

Consider yourself Un-Godlike if you can do it.

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Tell me which map you are having trouble with, and I'll try to remember which strategy I used.

In general I find that if I get the shield belt or damage amp, the robots aren't smart enough to avoid me. Be a powerup ho. Nothing is funnier than being rushed by a bot with an enforcer when you are armored up with an amped flak cannon.

Also, the robots aren't smart enough to avoid the spam areas. For example, if you are in Phobos with bots, just keep dropping grenades, flak balls, whatever, in that central area. You will be getting double and triple kills ;)

Good luck

bullet2.gif

ShaBoom, ShaBoom, Yadadadadadadadadadada, ShaBoom, Shaboom....
]LoL[Boom|PuF

Trebux

Apr 30, 2000
Visit site
thanks man.

I was having trouble at Phobos but after concnetrating fire on the central area, sneak back to to corner tunnels, re-arm, attack center again really helped.

I didn't have any problems with Morpheus though, it't my favorite map. (I used to play it A LOT with the demo so I own the bots there :) :) :) )

Anyways, wish me luck on Zeto!

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
Same happened with me: got wiped on Phobos until I stopped trying to dominate the Redeemer and fired random rockets everywhere, owned on Morpheus because it's the map I've most played becvause of the demo, owned Zeto because I play that a lot as well, then got very very annoyed with Llama Supreme, Xan "Look at me, I can kill someone when I've got all the powerups, I'm so great" Kriegor.

bullet2.gif

If anyone discovers what the Universe is for, and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable.